O n e

**BEEP... BEEP**

You woke to the sound of your alarm going off, when you checked the time it was 9:40am

You groaned to stay in bed until you get a text from your brother, Juin.

Juin : Y/N hurry up! I have to drop you off at the airport at 10:30am. I'm 15 min away BETTER BE READY!!

You screamed quickly jumping out of bed, scrambling around to get everything together. After checking to make sure you have all of your bags you rush outside to where your brother had parked.

You jumped in the car and caught up on life , since you two weren't the closest since he had his wife and 2 kids, but you guys still loved each other very much.

*arriving at the airport*

Your brother helped you unload the luggage and you two said your goodbyes to each other.

He wished you a safe trip and told you to text him at least once a week. You just smiled and said your last goodbye to him.

You walk to your terminal and waited for your plane to be called. While waiting you receive a text from your aunt.

— {Aunt Kim - "Hello dear, don't forget when you land we will have a chaperone car for you to get home, the keys are under the plant by the door on your left. Enjoy your stay!"} —

{You - " Okay , Thank you auntie . I'll make sure to watch over everything for you as well" }

My Aunt Kim is very rich ... from the pictures she's sent me of her house , I will definitely feel more lonely than I already am..

I boarded the plane I put my headphones in and listen to chill music to let me sleep.

12 hours of sleeping go by and I wake up . For about 2 hours I just find myself looking out the window admiring the landscape.
"So beautiful... I'm finally back home.."

I arrive at the peak of the evening, the sun is setting now

I arrive at the peak of the evening, the sun is setting now. Once we land I grab my carry on and wait for my luggage to come through. After about 30 minutes I get my luggage and find my chaperone.
He drives me to my aunts place. When we pulled up the chaperone helped me with me luggage to the house, or should I say mansion.. the house was so beautiful and amazing.. I wish it was my real house.
After finding the key and hauling my crap into the house I bow to the chaperone and thank him for his service.

Finally... alone :))

** Sorry for this short update , I've been packing for my vacation at 6am today :)) **