Unsensational

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 17 Unsensational

~•~•~•~

Next chapter is the Epilogue. Then I'll be taking requests for a new story. I will vote on my other book 'Various X Reader One-Shots'

Btw, I will have tons of skips cause I'm lazy and have no love for this book what-so-ever...BYEEEE~

You ran towards James's ship, the Jolly Roger.

You found the deciphered paper in your pocket, and helped Peter get his flying back before making your plans.

"Hey, Scumbag's!" You called, gaining everyone's attention. They all grunted and growled, while Smee immediately ran behind a crate.

"Yeah, Prophesy?" He responded, peaking his head up from behind the box.

"You want to save Neverland? Then listen up."

~•~•~•~

"Common, Tink. I know you don't like (Y/n) but we need to save Neverland..."

She sighed, then smiled, turning around.

"Listen up, Fairies! We've got an island to defend!"

~•~•~•~

James sat, still tied down, biting his lip. The Lost Boys all looked at him, expecting something.

"...Uh...don't get killed...?" He raised an eyebrow, "I don't know how to give encouragement without having you not be able to sleep tonight."

That's when Peter fell through the opening of the hide out, followed by you.

"So, we've got allies!" You hooted, and everyone clapped and grinned, "Now, we just need to kill margarita!"

Everyone gave you a confused look at the name, but you snorted.

You looked over at James, blushing a pink when you saw he was already gazing at you.

You gracefully walked to him, sitting on a chair next to him.

"You ready to fight your heart out with your brother and I, or is being good not in your dictionary."

His face fell into a glare, and he scoffed, looking away from you.

"Go fight with your boyfriend. I'm not risking my life for this huge piece of rock."

Your small smile fell, and you sighed.

"You do you."

You pulled out the blade, and his eyes widened as you held it over him.

"(Y/n)-"

You swiftly cut the ropes that held him down, and his face fell into another look of surprise.

You leaned to kiss him on the cheek, him leaning in to feel your touch once more, but sighed and pulled away, walking back to Peter.