The Real Story

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 15 The Real Story

~•~•~•~

A/n- Hate to tell you, but this series won't be trilogy! I'm going to stop after this book!

I have seriously lost all hope, potential, and inspiration for this book so excuse me if it's a piece of shité...

I will make a new series, voted on what you want, but will be stopping this book at chapter 18, more or less.

"Adriano, baby, what are you doing?" A voice came from behind the pair, whom had been talking about any sort of cure.

Peter jumped up, only to be shoved down by a wand.

"We're-Magarta...I-" Adriano stuttered, before stepping in front of Peter with a glare, "I'm done following behind you. What you're doing is awful. I don't want a part in it."

Magarta kept her expression unreadable, "Fine. I didn't need you."

Adriano growled, but Magarta rose her hand, and Adrianos neck cracked dangerously loud. He felt silent, and she knocked him down to the ground with one blow.

Peters eyes widened, watching as his chest rose and fell slowly.

"What'd-What'd you do!"

"Oh, please. I didn't kill him. I'm not that deranged." She rolled her eyes, and Peter opened his book to respond, "Don't."

He glared, "You're sick. Why would you do this to (Y/n)! She's your daughter!"

Magarta froze, looking down at the dirty blonde. (A/n- remember cause it's Thomas and he's dirty blonde)

"Daughter?"

"Oh, please. We figured it out. You gave us enough hints!"

Magarta (a/n- this said margarita at first and I snorted) grinned, "Well, I should give you credit for being close enough. That idiot is not my daughter."

Peter's eyes widened, "B-But-"

"But I did raise her." She crossed her arms, "Only because I couldn't take her powers at such a young age and I needed to gain her trust. But I did meet her mom," She giggled.

"I-I don't understand."

"Oh, Jesus, you're slow. I killed her mother, you moron. She was only about eighteen when she had (Y/n). One of the other boys wanted to experiment." Magarta continued to explain why walking around Peter, "That music box? The one you wanted to give Wendy? Hmm, that was from (Y/n)s mom. She had came right back home after her adventures in Neverland. She was there for years, in the orphanage, and pregnant with (Y/n) there. Hence, the prophecy."

"Then how'd...who was the girl James knew at the orphanage?"

"Obviously, that was (Y/n)s mom. I actually named the dear child of off her mother. Looked just like your (Y/n)." She smirked, "I killed that woman and brought (Y/n) here, because Neverland is the only place you can reveal ones powers."

Peter watched her, wide eyed, mouth open, "You are sick. Very, very sick in the brain."

Magarta glared, "Now that you know the back story," She rose her hands threatenly.

Peter scoffed, "Woah, thanks for story time."

He stood, walking over to Adriano.

"Leave him!" She screamed, and Peter jumped back, letting out a yeesh, testy before racing away.

"I need to find the Lost Boys." He mumbled, "And I need to save (Y/n)."

~•~•~•~•~

You raced through the forest, trying your best to find the hideout.

When you finally did, you demanded James to stay outside and went down the tunnel.

You landed, being swarmed by the lost boys once more.

"(Y/n)!"

"Where's Peter?"

"She's still alive?"

"Mom!"

"Tell us another story!"

"Can we push you off the cliff again?"

You had to clench your fists not to snap at them.

"Hi, boys! Peter's okay, he went to go find some...fire wood." You smiled.

"But we've got tons of it..." Slightly pointed to a large pile of logs that sat in the corner of the room.

"And Peter knew that...but he said those were..." You eyed them with a glare, "Expired."

They all cocked their little, clueless heads.

"What's that mean?" The twins asked, and you smirked.

"It's a word used for stale wood."

They seemed to still be confused but didn't question it.

Expired? Stale? Wow, these boys really are lost.

"Now. Let's gather around, I'm going to tell a story."

They instantly all swarmed you.

"Once upon a time...there was a boy who could fly. He was very oblivious and dumb. He had a brother who was love struck and even more oblivious then his brother. And they completely despised one another. Why? Because they both loved the same girl."

The boys were confused but you could tell they had interest in your story.

"One day, the girl changed. She became better and hotter and...she wanted to get rid of both of them. One more than the other. But she lost her chance and needed help from a group of stupid, young, naive children. The end."

Some of them clapped, and you gave a little bow.

"That was-" You cut Nibs off, not daring to waste anymore time.

"Do you want to play a game? Peter is hiding somewhere and we're going to pretend we are the girl that Peter and his brother love!"

"Ew! I don't want to be a girl!" Cubby cried, and all the boys nodded in pure disgust.

"I'd like you to say otherwise at the bottom of that waterfall." You snapped and they all grew quiet, "Then good! Let's go off. Grab your weapons, boys! We've got a Pan to catch!"