Hollows

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 5 Hollows

~•~•~•~•~

Half way to 1K! Common guys! My update will become soon because school has started! MY FIRST DAY WAS SO TIRING! AND THE SECOND SUCKED! Wish me luck in 8th grade, Cheerios!

You hummed to Centuries (my favorite song), softly flying through the air, when a whistling noise gained your attention.

"(Y/n), duck!"

You swiftly moved to the side, and noticed an arrow coming your way.

It was black, and a dark smoke trailed behind it. You eyed it as it passed, then turned back around. Just as you were changing direction, the arrow flew through your hair, as if it was a boomerang flying back to the person who had thrown it.

"Guys, get low! It's that evil dude!" You cried, grasping your hair to see it unevenly cut from the arrow, you narrowed you eyes and mumbled a faint, "Moron."

"You know him?" Tink asked, dodging another arrow as you all landed on the forest ground.

"Yeah. He captured me earlier today." You scowled at his mention, and Tinker Bell huffed.

"Just lead us to your home from the ground, we can't risk being seen." You stated, slowing starting to to walk.

Peter walked up next to you and slowly wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You let out a small giggle, and he gave you sly smile.

"(Y/n), you're o-" A voice stopped, and you turned to see James.

"James! There you are!" You slid out of Peter grasp and walked over to him.

"Yea-h...I was looking for you, glad I decided to come this way or you would have left me." He glowered to you, then to Peter.

"We weren't-we just-Tinker Bell needed us to come help her-"

"Needed Peter to come help me. I didn't and don't want you here." She stated, pointing a finger.

James scowled at her, making his way to your side and putting a hand on your back.

"Excuse you, but I wouldn't talk to her like that if I were you." He retorted, and Tinker Bell pasted on a smile.

"Of course, but who are you?" She flew up to him and waged a finger in his face.

"Someone who knows (Y/n) deserves better then to be around people like you." James snarled and you raised an eyebrow.

"Tinker Bell, this is James. Peters brother." You stated, slightly pushing him away from the fairy.

Tinker Bell looked at Peter in shook, "You have a brother? For how long? How come I haven't been told about this. Who is he really?"

"Um, Tink. He's Captain Hook." Peter grumbled, eyeing James gingerly.

Tink jumped back from James and he smirked at her, "G'day, Tinker Bell."

The fairy let out a squeak and hid behind Peters shoulder.

"Guys, let's just continued to Pixie Hollow." You cried, giving a glare to everyone.

"Oh, yes! My home!" She cried, and flew off fast, in which you three had to run to catch up to.

The walk was quiet, except for small chuckled from when you and James pushed each other.

As you became closer, the slight smell of smoke filled the air.

"Oh no, they're burning it down." She whispered, and sped off.

"Hurry, we need to keep up to her." You yelled, running after her.

After a few minutes of huffed running, you arrived to an open field. You ran into it, then looked around. Spotting smoke in the air behind the field, you started your run again around the field to see a giant tree. You looked around and saw everything around you either withered or on fire.

"Tinker Bell," you called, covering your mouth and nose with with the bandana that was around your hair.

You tried to examine to see what it had been before, and it looked like the large area was split into different regions...seasons.

Peter and James ran up to you, but before they could speak, you ran closer to the flames.

"Ah, (Y/n). You've come to join your friends." You turned to see Adriano leaning against the tree. He pushed off with his foot and strolled over your way.

He walked around you like you were the last slice of pizza in a box.

"Why are you doing this?" You cried, turning so you could keep an eye on him.

"I'm slowly weakening you." He whispered, doing that weird touchy thing on your neck. He massaged your neck and ran his hands down your back, then resting them on your hips.

You quickly turned before he could do anything else and growled, "Keep your hands of me, and trust me, I'm stronger than you think."

He chuckled at your fierceness, then smirked.

"And why are you doing so by burning down a home to someone I don't even like?" You breathe and he laugh.

"No Pixie Hollows, no pixie dust, no pixie dust...no getting home...And no flying." He laughed.

You cringed at him and then looked back at the tree.

"Come with me, we'll unignite the hollows." He bargained, tugging at you blouse.

You scowled, then your face softened as you took in the screams of the fairies.

You look behind Adriano to see James and Peter running at you.

"(Y/n), no!" They screamed, nearing you each second.

Your eyes watered.

All these lives taken will be my fault. I need to do something.

Your thoughts won you over, and you nodded solemnly.

"Good girl." He snapped and blankness surrounded you, "And did I mention, the deals off?"

You jumped from his arms as he pulled you into his chest and tried to run, but the black vines were closing in.

"Peter! James!" You cried, hearing their shouts from the other side of the cage.

"Now, (Y/n). Let's talk about something.

Like your powers."