Dark Blackness

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 6 Dark Blackness

~•~•~•~•~

A/n- almost 1k reads in a few months? YOU GUYS ROCK! And I'm almost to 30K on the first book! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH! Thank you all for the support given by losing my dogs and this book! I love you guys!😭❤️

You woke up on a dark, mattered bed.

You couldn't remember anything.

How'd I get here? How'd I get knocked out?

You stood from the bed and looked around.

You saw and open door, and ran towards it, only to be pulled back by a chain.

"Master, she's awake." A voice whispered, and then footsteps sounded, coming your way.

"(Y/n)." Was all the shadow said.

You let out a croak.

"Get her some water, you rat." He hissed to someone next to him.

Soon a glass of warm water was in your hands, you didn't care though, or whatever was in it, you were thirsty as hell.

"What happened." You asked, not caring your strength and fire was gone.

"You fainted." Adriano answered, moving closer.

"Oh."

"And you threw up. Last time I use swirling vines as a trap." He chuckled, and you smiled in the dark.

"Why do you want me." You questioned, sitting back on the bed, "I obviously can't control my power. I didn't even know I had any before I read the book about it."

It was silent, and you hated it.

"Well I can help you learn how." He smirked, and you scowled.

"You want me powers. Why would I trust you. What you just asked is like telling a bird to fly from a hole so you can catch it." You pulled your legs into your chest, still chained by the ankle.

Again the silence came, and you smirked, satisfied with your comparison.

"Your right. But without help, you'll grow quite...attached the that wall." He snickered at his joke, and you rolled your eyes.

"Well without my help, you can't control all the power of Neverland. If you don't let me free, you can torment me. And that also means no power..." You cheekily grinned, waiting for a response.

"Touché. But I'd love to see you rot. I've been powerful without you, and I'm fine with doing that until you give in."

I glared at him.

"Touché. But I'd love to see you watch me rot, knowing that I won't help you at all."

"Maybe think about that response-"