Weakness

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 11 Weakness

~•~•~•~•~

A/n- So much is happening right now...noooooooooooooo

P.S. Poptarts4President , I updated so now you gotta update your Bill x Reader now, k?😂

~•~•~•~•~

You gasped hoarsely, the air taken out of you.

Your lips still tingled from his touch, but your arms and chest was soar. Your legs were paralyzed, and you couldn't hear what the two in front of you were screaming.

James had been pushed back through the hole when Adriano came and shape shifted into him. The fight, it had been Adriano. The punches...the kiss...had all been Adriano.

Your thoughts were fuzzy, but not enough for you to not ponder (a/n- I ponder of something great) over it all.

Why had he taken your powers...how could he have? How'd he do it?

Logically, it's impossible. But there it is...logic. Something that exist everywhere but here.

But how did they know about it? How'd they know about you?

That lady...whatever her name was. Magarta. She knew how to take your powers...as if she knew what they were. As if she knew who you were.

As if she already knew everything about the prophecy.

Suddenly, your eyes shot open, and you sat up from your lying position.

"(Y/n)! Oh my gosh, you're okay!" Peter was instantly there to pull you up.

"God damn it," you whispered, "I think I got it."

"What..."

"Magarta..." Your hand rubbed your face, tears forming in your eyes.

"Who?"

"That...that lady...the boss...she's my..."

"Oh, god no." Peter quietly said, slowly running his hands through your tangled hair.

"She's my mom." You choked, tears running down your cheeks.

You sat there and cried. You cried tears of joy for finding her, and then tears of pain. Pain of how the dream she had formed of her mother, someone beautiful and tall...and loving...was crushed.

Peter hugged you, petting your hair and kissing your head.

He then sat up and allowed you to cry yourself to sleep, helping James out of the hole he had been pushed in.

James nose had been bleeding, which was now dried, he wore red scratched and purple bruises had started to form.

Peter then scooped you up, trying to fly upwards, but only falling down.

James sighed too, rubbing your arm softly.

"Let's get back to the ship."

~•~•~•~•~

You woke up on a soft bed, you shot up, eyes wide.

"P-Peter." You croaked, then noticing the two boys laying on the couch across the room.

You clamped your mouth shut at they're sleeping forms.

You slowly raised the covers, noticing the blood soaked bandana that rung around your neck.

You pulled it off and looked at it.

So it hadn't been a dream.

You stood, your feet flinching back at the cold floor, before walking over to a chest.

You opened it, digging through it for a shirt of some sort.

You picked up a black blouse, a v-neck with black lace connecting like a shoe lace, and you quickly changed. You left the black tights on, and sighed in depression.

"(Y/n)! Your a wake, thank god!" Peter jumped to his feet, running up to you and hugging you tightly.

Just the comfort of this made you cry again.

"God, again with the crying! The crying and the painful emotions!" James said annoyed, standing up and stretching.

"Shut the hell up, James." Peter hissed, and James just smirked, walking around and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I-I'm good." You whispered, pushing him away and whipping your face.

Suddenly, a loud knock was sounded from the door.

James went pale as he stood looking at it.

"Cap'n...are you in there? I know you've been feeling ill...and your stomach pains (a/n- remember in the last book😂) but everyone's worried."

"U-uh...I'm good, Smee! Just sick! Yes...very sick! Tell the crew that I might be...very bad for a while and to leave me some space..."

"Oh, Cap'n, you sound bad! Your voice is so high and...childish...get well soon. Just come get us if we're needed..." With that he walked away.

"We're good...we're good-"

"But what about the Prophecy?" The door knob wobbled and James jumped to hold it in place.

"U-uh...she's...locked up! Yes, she's locked up!"

"Really? Well done, Cap'n! B-but what about Pan?"

"They're...both locked up!"

"Amazing!"

Suddenly, you sneezed.

"You voice is rather different. Your sure okay?"

"Positive!" James cried, his voice cracked, "Now I order you to leave me alone!" He yelled, huffing and stepping back.

He looked back at us and you grinned.

"Wow, Hook. Didn't know we were locked up."

"Just be quiet. I'm not going to say that the two people that have full hatred of my entire crew are in my room."

You just shrugged, ignoring him, "So...I have no powers."

"Oh...yeah. And neither do I." Peter frowned, jumping to fly, but only falling back down with a grunt.

You let out a snort, "At least I didn't use mine twenty four seven...but now he has it so..."

You all pursed your lips, then I'm sync said,

"We need to find a way to defeat both of them."