Tied

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 16 Tied

~•~•~•~

A/n- I believe I will do one more chapter then the Epilogue. Or maybe the Epilogue will be next, you never know -shrugs innocently-

You glared at the group of boys who stood in front of you.

You?

You were tied to a tree.

James?

Sitting on the ground with his limbs tied.

And Peter?

Standing in front of you in triumph.

I guess the Lost Boys weren't as lost as I thought they'd be. They're smarter than they look.

They had thought it a game till you tried to stab Pan, and when that happened, they all grabbed you by your limbs.

James had followed closely behind the whole time, but when you were back stabbed by those filthy excuses for boys, he tried to be all cool and save the day.

Peter stood, swishing a small vial with a pink liquid within it.

"Nice having you, but we'll never be seeing this side of (Y/n) again." Peter popped it open, "Boys, hold her head up."

You struggled as small palms grasped your head and neck, "Hey!"

"Leave her alone." James grunted.

Peter bit his lip, and as your head was leaned back against the tree, he poured the liquid down your throat.

You continued to thrash and fight, and as your wrists slipped loose, you jumped into the air.

The winds surrounded you, pushing you up as you flipped. You landed back on the ground, the wind dying.

I feel like an Airbender-wait-shit the good me is coming!

Everyone stepped back in surprise, and you grinned, "Oh, I didn't tell you? I deciphered the rest of the book. Learned how to get my powers back!"

You went to punch him, but he dodged it, and with the amount of force you had put into it, you stumbled forward.

"I just needed to press some pressure points-"

You lifted your leg up to kick Peter, but he grasped your ankle, flipping you over. You landed on the ground, and flicked your wrist.

You were shot back up by a gust of wind and as soon as your hand raised itself to slap the boy, you stumbled back, chocking.

Your eyes watered, stepping forwards and grabbing Peters collar. Slowly, you slipped the knife from your pocket. Your hand wobbly tried to aim the weapon to Peter.