Pixie Dust? No Need...

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 4 Pixie Dust? No Need...

~•~•~•~•~

With heavy breathing, and looking rough, you ran into James's boat.

"(Y/n)?"

You jumped, turning to see Peter.

"James went to look for you. He said that someone took you and-and are you ok?" Peter protectively looked over you.

"Fine, fine. But he, King Adriano, has powers. I barely made it out alive without his staff being shot at me."

"But did he hurt you." Peters eyes were wide in horror.

"No, no. But I had some killer moves. I was awesome, like a ninja." You licked your finger and touched it to your bottom.

Peter laughed at you, his eyes softening.

"Yeah? Well you can show me thoughs moves later. I have a feeling that this war isn't over."

You nodded at him, and opened your mouth to respond to him.

"Peter!" A voice screamed, and you turned to see a familiar, tiny girl.

"Tink!" Peter cried at the same time, running over to the girl.

"Pixie Hollow, it's run over by monsters and men (of monster and men is a great band) and I don't-I don't...we need you." Tinker Bell squeaked, her eyes full of terror.

You nodded at her words, and Tinker Bells eyes fell on you.

"Your still here?" She snapped, her pained expression gone.

"Yeah, guess Peter and James just can't get enough. Plus the fact I can fly, I aged a kid back to youth, have a family that has lived here for ages, also have lived for ages but some how was aged back myself..." You were counting your fingers, and stopped to register your life.

Peter let out a chuckle, but hid it as fast as you burned that lil sugar cup. Tinks face was red, and her fists were clutched.

"And I have actually been alive for as long as Peter has, and like everyone knows. I'm the fricking prophecy."

Peter let out another snort, but covered it with a cough. Tinker Bell shook her head, and looked back at Peter.

"We just need help, Peter. Bring her if you want, but just help us." She pleaded, and he nodded, before flying out with her.

After a few seconds, the two came back, and Tinker Bell smirked.

"Plus the fact I can fly." She mocked, and you rolled your eyes.

"Aw, I have a fan. She actually listened to my speech." You cheered sarcastically, and Peter laughed.

"She's having difficulties with that, Tink. But all you need to know is she can fly, and with that she saved my life. Dozens of times. So thank her later, but as of now pixie dust her. If you want to save your home, that is." Peter replied, a smile on his face the entire time.

Tinker Bell went red, yet again, and shook her head.

"I'm sorry but she isn't coming. At least not with the help of me." She turned and jingled away.

"Fine by me." Peter called in surrender, and you looked at him in shook.

"Peter," you warned, slowly rising a finger.

"I can just carry her bridal style, I mean common I need to start getting used to it." He winked at you and you rolled your eyes with a chuckle.

Tink, if it was possible, turned s dark shade of red, and flew around you.

You lifted into the air and smiled gratefully at Peter before spinning through the window.

You hooted, loving how the wind blew around you.

You gotta admit, you could get used to flying.

The fly to Pixie Hollow was...enjoyable as anything could be when a home was being brought to shreds.

But, you and Peter sang the entire way. The songs he knew were old, but you were both happy to teach each other parts from songs you had grown up to.

"Now watch me whip," you cried, and laughed when Peter let out a kill it.

"Now watch me nae nae!" He hooted, and you sang a loud okay.

"Now watch me-"

"Shut up! My home is being torn and your singing and laughing?" She yelled, and you and Peter both shut your mouth.

"Sorry.." You both muttered in sync, before smiling at each other and doing a quick dab.

A/n- sorry if you hate that songs, and trust me they annoy me as much as Tinker Bell does in this story, but writing this was a laugh.

And the questions of the chapter! Only got one cause I wrote this quick and inky few read the author notes!

Star Wars, Star Trek, or none of the above? By Poptarts4President

Hard, but I've gotta choose Star Wars. I was born and raised to be a Jedi by my nerdy mother😂

Remember to leave comments for questions! And whenever your feeling down remember, Thomas and Logan are both in love with you!