Part 2 (Alternative)

There was a lot of response on how Lauren forgave them so easily. I had her forgive them easily because she was just tired and needed someone on her side. She just didn't want to be alone anymore.

So I decided to make a new chapter where Lauren doesn't forgive them so easily. There will be a Part 3 (Alternate).

Here is part 2 again.

Just remember, Camila and the girls don't know what happened to Lauren, it hasn't been revealed, so don't get mad at Camila when she gets mad.

-

It had been a few weeks since Lauren lost her unborn baby. She had closed herself up. The girls tried to help her, tried to talk to her, but Lauren always pushed them away. She'd scream and curse them out. As hurt as the other four girls were, they understood.

Camila felt her heart break whenever Lauren snapped. And she couldn't help but feel horrible, wondering if that was how Lauren fault when Camila snapped, calling her names.

But Camila was still angry.

Yes, Lauren lost her baby.

Yes, Lauren was abandoned.

But Lauren cheated.

Lauren chose to break Camila's heart.

So there were moments Lauren would scream at them, telling them things with anger in her voice, and Camila would respond just as angry. Lauren always stormed away, something in her eyes.

But it had been a few weeks since the loss of the baby and Camila's anger towards Lauren was changing. She could see how distraught the girl was, how she wasn't who she was. Camila was worried about the girl. She was always alone. She was always sleeping. She barely went out.

(Lauren had quit social media. She was too angry to try to reconnect with former fans that turned on her within seconds. Her last tweet was 'I hope you're happy.')

"Lauren cheated on me, and I feel bad for her. How is that fair?" Camila snapped, throwing her pillow against the wall.

Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani were in the front of the tour bus, trying to watch a movie. But it was hard when they knew the fifth member of their group as hurting and it was all their fault.

"Just lost her unborn child Mila," Normani said, shaking her head.

"I know that! And believe me, I wish she didn't. But she chose to have unprotected sex with some random guy!"

"We get that you are hurting, so is she," Ally tried, pulling Camila into her arms.

"I just wish she never cheated on me,"
Camila whispered, wiping the tears in her eyes.

"I didn't want to," a voice said from the entry way.

The four girls turned to see Lauren standing there. Her eyes were red from crying, her arms around her body as is she was holding herself together.

"Then why did you?" Camila asked, frowning.

"Now you want to listen?" Lauren scoffed, shaking her head.