Never Going Back

I ran as fast as I could to lot. I saw Pony waking Johnny and yelling something to him that I couldn't hear.
"Pony...?" I whispered. As he spun around I could see the sadness in his eyes. He didn't say a word as he looked back at Johnny who was half awake.
"I'm running away," he said. "Do you want to come too?" He asked Johnny knowing he would come. Johnny sat up. He didn't say anything as he got up and nodded.
I grabbed Pony's arm before he could run. "Pony, you don't have to do this.." I said a little louder then a whisper.
He pulled his arm away. "Darry doesn't love me so why should I be here anyway?" He said as he grabbed Johnny and started to run. I ran after them all the way to the park. They stopped at the fountain thinking they had lost me.
"Johnny...Pony... please just listen." I pleaded with them.
Just then the all too familiar Mustang came around the corner. It's headlights blinding me. They pulled up into the grass and stopped hopping out of their car. I ran to Pony and Johnny. As I got closer I could see Johnny shaking.
"Well would you look at this." The red headed Soc said to the other Socs hopping out of the car. I instantly knew they were those two Socs. Bob and Randy. Cherry and Marcia's no good boyfriends. I started to burn up already angry when they hadn't even spoken yet.
"Ain't these the two greasers that tried to pick up our girls?" Randy asked Bob while the other Socs circled around us.
"Leave em alone! It's not their fault that the girls would rather watch a movie with them then you!" I yelled walking up to Randy. He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back.
I screamed as pain shot through my whole body. He held me there as I tried to fight back. I could smell the alcohol in his breath already knowing all the other Socs were probably drunk too. I continued to fight but to no avail.
Bob closed in on Pony while other Socs came from behind.
"Let her go!" Johnny yelled his voice sounding very steady for how shaky he was. He started to run over but a big Soc knocked him to the ground. Johnny just laid there groaning from getting the wind knocked out of him. Then I heard Ponyboy yelling as Bob held his head underwater with the help of some other Socs. I screamed and screamed finally decided to bite Randy and run to Pony. But then another Soc grabbed me by the hair and threw me under also. When they let me up for air the last thing I saw was Johnny running at Bob with something in his hand. As my head went back under the water again I realized what the object was....his switch blade.
___________________________
As I came to I was leaning against the fountain. My vision still blurry but I could make out a shape in front of me. I heard Ponyboy whisper something to Johnny. I looked over still feeling somewhat dazed.
"I killed him Ponyboy..." he said, "I killed him."
As my vision cleared I could see what was lying a few feet in front  of me. Bob was lying there with a pool of dark red surrounding him. I realized what had happened when I looked back at Johnny holding the blade in his hand. Blood still stuck to the metal.
My eyes grew wide, "Johnny... what did you do?" I whispered.
"They where gonna kill you guys!" He yelled his voice shaking.
Ponyboy still hadn't moved from the position he was in. "We need to get out of here..." he whispered to himself loud enough that I could hear.
"Dally.." I whispered," Dally can help.."
I looked over at Johnny as he started to get up. " I heard they were having a party at bucks." He said, "I'm sure we'll find Dal there.." he put his hand out as I grabbed on to pull myself up. Then he did the same for Pony.
Pony looked at Bob and whispered, "I think...I think I'm gonna get sick.." I watched as he ran around the fountain and heard the horrible sound of him gagging. After a few minutes he slowly walked around the fountain wiping his mouth.
"Ok, lets go." He whispered.
We ran all the way to Buck's without stopping. As we stumbled on to the steps Pony pounded on the door. The door slowly opened.
"What do ya want?" Buck asked.
"D-Dally could you get Dally for us?" Pony said panting.
"He's busy." Buck said trying to shut the door. But Johnny stopped him.
"Just tell him it's Johnny, Pony, and Bella! He'll come!" Johnny yelled.
Buck rolled his eyes and shut the door. Pony and Johnny ran to the window and I just stood at the door. As Pony and Johnny ran back the door flew open. There was Dally. In his jeans. His necklace hanging on his bare chest. Thank god it was dark because I felt my cheeks get red. All I could do was look at him not able to get words out of my mouth.
"Johnny killed a Soc!" Pony yelled at Dally.
"What?" Dally said. "Good for you." He didn't sound the least bit surprised.
"We figured you could get us out if anyone could." Johnny said "I'm sorry if we got you away from this party."
"Nah I was just trying to get some sleep." Dally said pointing upstairs. "I got a fight with Tim Shepard tonight."
Dally pulled me in along with Pony and Johnny followed.
"Pony? Bella? Are you wet?" He asked.
"I'm ok." Pony said while I could visibly see him shake.
Dally looked at me waiting for a answer but I just pretended I didn't hear because I still couldn't talk. We walked up some stairs and went to a bedroom in the back. As we hustled in the room Johnny stood in the corner while Pony sat on the bed.
"Hey stupid take the sweatshirt off!" Dally said to Ponyboy. He threw him one of Bucks shirts. He looked at me and said "You look cold." He threw me his leather jacket. I died inside as I put it on. It was so warm and...cozy. Dally loaded up a heater and handed it to Johnny. He then dug in his pocket and tossed me 50 bucks.
Dally continued to tell Pony and Johnny about a train leaving later in the night that would take us out into the country. There we would find a hill called Jay mountain and at the top we would hide out in some abandoned church.
"Now don't do as much as stick your nose out. Got it?" He asked the three of us. We all nodded in unison. "I'll come up when I think the coast is clear."
We all walked out of the room almost in single file. I tripped while walking down the stairs and bumped my head against the wall. The pounding music didn't help at all either. As we walked out the door Dally grabbed my arm.
"Please be careful," he whispered, " I don't want you...I mean you guys to get hurt."
I just smiled and nodded. Wanting to get away from his grip. I felt this weird feeling inside that I couldn't explain when he said that. Knowing that he cared made me feel..off.
"We'll be careful Dal." Johnny said while walking down the steps acting as if he hadn't just murdered someone.
Dallas watched as we walked down the road. Right as we turned the corner I decided to take one last look behind us. And Dally was still standing there. Smirking.