Thrown Away

I felt a sharp poke on my hip. I rolled over groaning. "Dad, it's Saturday let me sleep in." I whispered while pulling the blanket over my head.
"Bella. Wake up!" Soda said while poking me again and chuckling.
I realized where I was and jumped off the couch causing Soda to fall back into Steve. I looked around the room realizing that the whole gang was staring at me. Everyone's faces where almost bright red. Except for Dally with his mischievous grin.
I was so confused "What?!" I yelled. After realizing what was going on. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over myself turning pink. I looked over at my jeans and T-Shirt hanging off the back of the couch. "I-I'm sorry. Um it was really hot so I just..." I said pulling the blanket tighter and walking over to my clothes.
I walked over to the hall. Darry and Two-Bit slowly moved out of my way. As I walked into the bathroom I heard Steve mumble something and then Two-Bit laugh. Then I heard them say "OW" in unison.
"Don't go saying things like that about her!" I heard Darry yell.
I got dressed and ran my fingers through my hair my cheeks still dark red. I took a deep breath and walked out. I went around the corner and saw Dally in the same spot just looking dumb founded. I glanced at him and he winked. I pulled myself together and rolled my eyes. I went in the kitchen where breakfast was set out on the table.
Throughout breakfast all the boys where blushing and glancing at me up and down and I felt HORRIBLE. I tried to just forget about it but if course Dally sat next to me. So forgetting was impossible with him making sly remarks and dirty jokes about me. Darry was fuming. Finally Darry actually kicked Dally out. As Dally walked out he looked and me and said "I'll be outside." With a smirk.
I just rolled my eyes but secretly wanted to follow him.
After I finished three plates of pancakes and four classes of OJ I finally decided to head out. I realized that my dad was probably sitting at home worried as heck and I would probably be in big trouble. I thanked Darry for letting me stay over and hugged Soda and Pony. Steve and Two-bit just waved and I awkwardly waved back as I walked out the door.
As I walked out onto the deck I saw a bunch of smoke in the air.
"I knew you'd come out doll face." I heard a very familiar voice say. There he was leaning on the railing of the deck with that dumb smirk plastered on his face. "Did ya miss me?" He said while taking a drag of his cigarette. I walked down the porch steps and he tried to cut me off but I shoved his chest. He fell back while saying,"Gosh man what'd I do to you?"
I kept walking past him and yet again he cut me off from leaving through the gate so I hopped the fence. I started walking and he caught up with me.
"Wanna cancer stick?" He said while pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.
"No." I said coldly while picking up my pace.
He caught up to me and grabbed me around the waist. "Aw come on man. Loosen up a bit." He said while pulling me closer.
I twisted his hand back causing him to pull his arm away from my waist. "I don't need a walk home I can take care of myself." I said trying to sound annoyed but really actually enjoying this.
"Aw come on can't I just tag along? I can't stay at the house cause Darry. And I just hate bein' alone." He said making a fake sad face.
"While you'll just have to get used to bein' alone, Dallas." I said while stiffing my posture feeling his hand on my lower back I looked at him and could tell he was starting to get frustrated.
"Your feisty Bella. I like that." He said while I tried to move out of his grip to walk up the sidewalk to my door.
"Nice try Dally." I said coldly going up the sidewalk. Before I could open the door my dad opened it.
"WHERE WERE YOU YOUNG LADY!" He screamed in my face, "I WAS WORRIED SICK!" He said.
"Dad. You were probably too drunk to even know I was gone." I said glaring at him while pushing by. As i walked in i saw two big suit cases with shirts and things sticking out.
"WHO IS THAT BOY, BELLA!" My dad yelled while stomping towards me. "GET OUT NOW! I PACKED YOUR BAGS SO LEAVE! NOW!" He yelled at the top of his lungs causing my ears to ring.
I was dumb founded. I mean my dad never really cared for me but I didn't think he would go this far. Kicking me out? I'm only 16. I don't have a job. A car. A house! I stared in shock and stuttered "W-what?" I was shocked.
"You heard what I said young lady!" He said while grabbing his beer off the table and taking a long swig. "Out!" He said while wiping off his mouth. And that was it he just went back into his room.
Shaking I zipped up my suitcases and slowly rolled them out the door. I look at Dallas and for the first time he wasn't smirking. He just stood there just as shocked as I was. His eyes. Didn't have that glass look to them. They actual looked soft and sweet not hard and mean. But when he noticed me staring at him he stiffened up and put on his "tough" guy act. Tears welled up in my eyes. "You can go now." I said trying to stay tough.
"I-" he said but I cut him off.
"Leave." I said while looking away and walking down the sidewalk. And with that he left. I walked down to the only house I knew.
I knocked on the door wiping tears from my eyes. Darry answered the door. "Woah. Bella are you ok?" He said while glancing around me and looking at my suitcases.
"Can," I said sniffling "Can I crash here for...a while?" I said trying to not cry.
"S-sure." He said while gesturing for me to come in. I pulled my suitcases behind me breathing heavily. When I walked in I saw the rest of the gang sitting around the T.V
"Hey Bella!" Soda said with a smile that slowly faded. Everyone's eyes went straight to my suitcases. The only thing I could do was look away and let the hot tears roll down my cheeks.