Forgive and Forget

I slowly walked over to the hallway and leaned my suitcase against the wall. I tried to stay tough but it was so hard. I let the tears fall. I felt them roll down my cheeks as I silently sobbed. I could almost hear the sound of the tears hitting the ground. I ran down the hall to the bathroom. I slammed the door as hard as I could and collapsed on the cold tile floor.
After what felt like hours there was a knock at the door.
"Bella, you ok?" I heard Soda whisper. "Wanna come out and.... watch a movie?" He said. "O-or we could um I don't know go to the lot or the park?" He said as I heard him sit on the other side of the door.
"I'll come out in a bit, okay?" I said slowly standing up and wiping away the tears. I looked in the mirror.
'Come on cheer up!' I thought to my self. 'Think of something happy!' And all I could think of was Dally's eyes when my dad yelled at me. His eyes...
___________________________
Before I could walk into the lot I could hear the screams of Steve and soda laughing. I slowly turned the corner and walked up to one of the junk cars. Wiping away the dirt I hopped up on the hood. I could feel Dally's eyes on me. I slowly looked up at him remembering my little chat with myself in the mirror. He was smirking and I don't know why. He hopped off the car and slowly walked over to me. He always seemed so confident. I don't know how he does it!
"How's it goin' Blondie?" He said not sounding a bit concerned.
"I'm fine. Thank you very much." I said while trying to hop off the car not wanting to show Dally (of all people) my weak side.
"What's the rush?" Dally said I could hear the smirk in his voice. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
"What do you want?" I said.
"Nothin'. Just like sittin with you." He said as I looked up at him. His smile was stretched across his face so wide I could almost see all of his teeth.
I rolled my eyes while saying, "No really what do you want."
He slipped his arm around my waist. "You." He whispered so close to my ear that I could feel his lips move. I shivered goosebumps rising on my arms. I was so tempted to snuggle into his chest and just be close to this... this..kid. I snapped out of my fantasy realizing I was frozen in the same position. I can not and will not fall for his games. I slowly slipped out of his grip and scooted over almost slipping off the side of the hood.
I looked over at the rest of the gang and saw Pony could see my discomfort. He looked at me concerned and I gave him a fake smile. He didn't buy it. He raised his eyebrows at me then glared at Dally. I could hear Dally chuckle at Pony's facial expressions.
"Hey guys!" Two-bit yelled while jumping off the top of a car.
After waiting for everyone to look at him he said," Lets play truth...or dare." He smirked.
"What's the catch." Pony said while looking at Soda.
"You need to take the dare. No chickens.." Two-bit said with his devilish smirk (not quite like Dally's).
All I could do was shake my head. But I still said, "Bring it on."