The Gang

The Blue Mustang slowly crept up the rode and pulled up next to us. The door creaked open and a red haired boy hopped out along with a darker haired boy (I couldn't quite tell the shade).
"Bob, Randy LEAVE!" Cherry said. "Honestly don't come trying to start trouble!"
I watched Johnny shrunk back behind Dally. Johnny glanced  at all of Randy's rings and shuddered.
I looked up at Dally's eyes and froze. They had a glint to them. Almost like glass. He looked like he was going to pounce right on those Socs. He seemed very protective over Johnny.
I came back to reality to see Bob and Cherry arguing. "Please no I don't want any fighting." Cherry whispered.
"Aw come on," he said looking at me. He glanced at my hand which was placed in my back pocket ready to grab my blade. "Look at this Blondie," he said laughing," She's ready to fight!"
Cherry looked at my posture. She shook her head. "Come on Marcia let's go." She said tugging Marcia's arm.They both were drug back to the car with Randy and Bob. The Mustangs wheels squealed on the gravel as they sped away.
I glanced around at Pony,Johnny, and Dally. "Um. You guys can go home I'll walk back." I said knowing I could fend for myself if there were any trouble.
"No. It's fine," Pony said," You can come back to my house. My two brothers are there and maybe the rest of my gang." He said looking at me.
"Sure," I said thinking why not. It's not like my dad would notice anyway. And Ponyboy and Johnny seemed nice enough. I didn't know about Dally though...
As we walked to his house we made some small talk and goofed around.
"So, Um," Johnny said.
"You a greaser blondie?" Dally said sounding almost annoyed for no reason.
"Ah yea," I said," I ran with a gang up in New York." I said looking at the floor.
Pony and Johnny's jaw dropped.
"You with-th a Gang? In New York!" Johnny said. "Dally is from up there too!" Johnny said almost sounding excited.
I looked up at Dally but he showed no emotion. I was kind of disappointed.
"Eh," Dally said," I don't think a chick like her could handle being in a gang like I was." He said proudly.
"Nah," I said, "I don't think I could." I said all sad. He smirked. Then I added " I like running with gangs that are tough. Not gangs  with people who think they are tough."
Both Ponyboy and Johnny cracked up at my wise remark.
"Wise a**.." Dally said under his breath. I could tell he didn't like me making  jokes back at him.
___________________________
I walked up the porch steps feeling really nervous. I second guessed my decision. I mean I just met these boys and now I'm barging into their house. I walked through the door behind Pony. As I looked inside I saw a boy and what looked like a man. The "man" looked up from the newspaper.
Dally walked by and said,"Pony and Johnny found you a chick, Darry."
Johnny and Ponyboy elbowed Dally at the same time. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. Dally looked at me and winked.
"Just kiddin, babe." Dally whispered in my ear. I pushed him away and said
"Ew, don't call me babe."
Darry looked confused as he set down his paper. He chuckled "So what's your name." He said not questioning who I was or where I was from. He didn't even ask why I was there! I felt so welcomed right away.
"My name is Bella. Bella Walters." I said. "I just moved down almost a week ago." He stood up.
"Well nice to meet you, Bella." He said while walking to the kitchen. "I'm about to make dinner you can stay if you want some." He said almost sounding like a dad. Later I found out he was actually Ponyboy's older brother.
"H-hi. I'm Sodapop. But you can call me Soda." A brown haired boy said. He was so cute. He had a radiant smile that instantly made me feel happy.
"Nice to meet ya Soda." I said. I looked across he room and saw two boys sittin on the couch. One watching Mickey Mouse and the other staring at me. I instantly recognized both of them. They were two of the boys yellin at us from the lot.
The brown haired kid hit his friend knocking him out of the trance he was in. He glared at him but then looked at me. A smile cracked across his face. I smiled right back at him about ready to launch myself across the room.