Issue # 27 Conspiracy Falls, Pt. 2

"So, Natalie, what do you think we should do after school today?" Maximus ran a hand through his red hair. "Odd question to ask, but... you know. We haven't really hung out in a while outside of all the busy business we've had recently. I miss that day when... after I slew Malechor... you, Tony, Kyle, and I all went out to eat."  
        "I think you should explain to me what that was." Natalie ordered, her long blonde hair swaying.
      "I already told you... I don't really know what that was. He said his name was... Hosanna? And that... he was my grandpa's friend. But my grandpa never mentioned anything about a best friend named Hosanna."
      "You think it could be a faerie? Some type of nasty faerie that Kyle has yet to read up on or that this school has yet to figure out and classify?" Natalie poked her two forefingers together.
         "Could be. But it feels more like... a... ghost."
        "What the- WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT?" Lilly turned suddenly in the direction of loud screaming. The halls filled themselves with a persistent vocalizing of terror.  
        "Crap! I thought today's fun would be over by now." Max pursed his lips, his blood-red hair swaying.

________

       "How many desks have I cut down?! How many? Not enough, apparently! Never enough!" Ithaca screamed and shouted excitedly as he psychotically chopped down more school property while the fearful students of the Russian classroom did nothing.
     "Hey. Why don't you... calm down?" a familiar voice came through the doorframe.
     "Huh?" Ithaca turned to see Kyle bathed in a glowing aura. "That was a pretty bad one-liner... but also... why the sodding fucking shit are you covered in a glow? I've had enough of supernatural bullshit for one afternoon, thank you!"
       What did he mean by that, I wonder? Having had enough of 'supernatural bullshit'? Could he have been referring to Max? Kyle punched Ithaca in the face before Ithaca could move.
        "GAH! Shit." Ithaca put a hand to his nose as he dizzily fell back.  
       "Give it a rest already." Kyle sighed as he punched Ithaca in the stomach with a blazing golden hand.  
        "Where is... he... getting this immense.... power... from?" Ithaca coughed up blood. No. This can't be happening. I was gonna kill this entire school with my brother... to prove to those faeries that we are the strongest hunters. 
        I wish the faerie powers that Thanatos Agnus Og lent me would also make this guy less annoying. Kyle shook his head. Oh well. I guess I'm not allowed to kill him, which means I should just take that sword.

________
        "Thaddeus Marshall." Headmaster Agnus appeared quickly over Thaddeus's half-conscious body. Thaddeus had fallen to the floor moments earlier due to severe pain.
        "Father Agnus... have mercy. That Maximus boy- he-"
        "Oh, trust me, I will."
        "Dearest thanks, headmaster. I was... being too arrogant."

       "Well, it depends on what you consider mercy. For an attempt on killing the students, having already injured one greatly, you shall not take any more damage yourself than what you've born. However... consider yourself expelled."
         "Should've figured." Thaddeus sighed, still in too much pain to get up. "And let me guess... Ithaca too?"
        "You were always the bright one, dear Thaddy." The headmaster smiled a curve that was all too friendly.

________

        "Give me back my sword!" Ithaca whined as Kyle had now successfully taken the mechanical sword away from the psychotic young man.
        "Not until you say... 'Peanut butter pizza with salmon." Kyle laughed.
         "Ugh... ew!" Ithaca made a comical gagging noise. "You disgust me. You make light of my plight right here in front of all these people!"  
        "Well..." Kyle sighed. "... my apologies, but you won't be getting this back... unless-"
        "Unless? Unless what?" Ithaca impatiently lunged forward.
        "Unless you accept the fact that starting right now, you and your brother have been expelled from Titanium-Core Academy."
       Upon hearing what Kyle had just said, Ithaca fell to his knees. "Ha. Ha. Mhmhmhmhm. Damn it all. I guess that was to be expected. But I... was going to be the most... AMAZING HUNTER!" 

________

   Maximus tilted his head about. "You know... I haven't seen Tony in a while. Ever since him and Kyle used to train... he hasn't been hanging around us a lot. Been preoccupied." 
     Natalie sighed. "You said it yourself then. He's preoccupied. I've only been able to contact him very briefly outside of school." 
     "Good afternoon, Mr. Kaline. I assume you have questions on Mr. Miller?" Father Agnus turned with a friendly grin to the two students. "He just saved the day."  
      "Uh- what?" Maximus's right eye twitched.
        "He had to go deal with the two Marshall brothers. I'm sure he'll explain it all to you later. I will allow him to do so." Agnus yawned.
      "What happened?" the apple-haired boy, Max, took off his green jacket slowly.
        "Ithaca still found some energy to attempt to go on a killing spree. Kyle found him and apprehended him... with some of my help. Again, he'll tell you the rest." Agnus nodded, his orange curly hair fluffing up.
         "Do you not want to tell me?" Max shook his head.
       "Maybe. I'm... also going to be busy for the rest of the day."  
      "Ah."
        "Quite. After the panic that has ensued... I think ending classes early for the day may be productive. I'm going to have to get in contact with the parents of the Marshall brothers... or any surviving family they may have." 
        "Right. Yeah. It's upsetting. They were two of the best. I can't believe they... turned coat, you know?" Max shook his head. 
        "Hm. Perhaps turning coat happens to the best of us. But nonetheless, it must always be met with swift unforgiveness and punishment." Agnus's red eyes began to spin. 
       "Father Agnus... aren't those colored contacts? Why do you wear them so much?" Max pointed and smirked. 

      "Oh. Uh. Yes. Indeed. Quite. Yes. A... weird pair of colored contacts I got a while back. Is it so weird that an older man such as myself still likes to partake in fashion?" 
       Max shrugged. "I... guess not!" 

________

Hallowed Kaline (1) (MANUSCRIPT)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें