Chapter 4: Masking Scent and Blood

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

"I choose to be a student."Sakura decided.

"A student?"Tsunade raised her brow."I thought you're going to be a teacher."she grinned lightly.

"You thought wrong Tsunade-shisou, besides I want to be a teenager again."she winked at her.

Tsunade snorted."Pft, Sakura, Sakura, Sakura, you may be old but you still have a mind of a teen."she ruffled her hair.

Sakura smiled like a child.

Her eyes soften. The pink haired girl immortal is like a daughter to her.

"Uh, Sakura-sama?"Shizune interrupted.

Sakura turned to face her and smiled. "Don't be so formal Shizune-chan,  just call me Sakura-chan or any nicknames you wanted and yes?"

"S-Sakura-sa- I mean Sakura-chan, since you're going to be a  student-"

"I already know Shizune-chan. Its about the rules isn't?"

She nodded.

Sakura stood up and glanced at Tsunade."I'm going shopping, do you want something?"she asked .

"Some root beer, sake and-"

"Alright, alright, alright I get it."she raised her hand and then faced Shizune."How about you?"

"Just, cooked brown rice."she shyly said.

Sakura found it cute whenever she was blushing, the same things to children and other people she liked. (A/N: Man, I made Sakura overly cute obsessed... Note: Nope I am not sarcastic. :3 )

"Alright then, see you later or tomorrow. Kuro, lets go."

'Hai! Bye Shizu-chan Tsunade-sama and you too Tonton-chan! ' Kuro bid as he went to the pinkette's side.

Sakura waved her hand and exited the room.

As she walked along the hallways she can't help but thought.

'You really are a sick sadistic and a pedophile demon aren't you Orochimaru.'

Kuro noticed his owners furrrowed eyes.'Saku-chan are you okay?'he asked.

Her eyes softened as she stared down at him."Yeah, just thinking about Orochimaru. "

When it came to anyone she trusts she is always truthful to her words.

He continued to stare at her. '...Who is Orochimaru?'he asked nervously.

Sakura looked straight.

"Orochimaru is a demon who is much worser than other creatures to me. He is cruel, sadistic and the destroyer of everyone's life."

Her answer was enough to satisfied him and decided not to speak further.

▪○●□■

Sakura's basket were filled with sake, root beer or whatsoever in her basket.

The people in the market were staring at her basket and her. Mainly because they though she was drunk woman with no life and she was annoyed by it, judging by their looks and not from within.

Then she glanced at her side and saw some cooking books, she was not interested at cooking but one caught her attention.

'How to make Beverages.'

Oh, Oh yes, an idea popped up in her mind. If she bought it then the people will thought oh-she-likes-to-make-that-and-that-explains-it why-she-was-buying-those.