Epilogue: Mysterious End

"Y-You idiot!"Sakura's eyes widened in shocked first then in a blink of an eye, wrath took it's face.

Her eyes shone the brightest pink it reach in the midst of the dark room.

She quickly carried her bloody cousin to her house, kicking the door with force and went inside frantically.

"Stupid!"Sakura hissed as she laid Karin at the sofa, Kuro following her."Why would you do something reckless!?"She quickly put her hands in her stomach and a bright green illuminated.

"They know..."Karin whispered in pain.

"What?"Sakura continued to patch up her wounds.

"Sakuro...Your brother is alive...And..."She coughed.

Sakura sighed."I know...I passed out yesterday."

"So you knew...Orochimaru and Kabuto are...Looking for you and Sakuro."

"Tsunade-Shishou alarmed all of the school faculty and the school itself, I told them yesterday after I woke up."

"How can you be calm about this?"Karin asked.

Sakura smirked."The people I trust could handle it, besides I can't die."

"Of course..."The red haired smiled."Immortal can't die."

"But..."Sakura trailed off."Naruto will tell them soon enough that I am an Immortal, he probably knows that I..Or perhaps, me and Sakuro will fight against Kabuto and Orochimaru. But,"Sakura trailed off, finishing healing Karin's injuries.

'That was fast...'Karin thought and stared at her cousin in amazement,'Is this the power of being an Immortal?'she asked herself as she started getting lost in the depths of her green eyes.

...

"Sakura is there something you want to tell me?"Naruto asked beside her,"You know after that attack?"

Sakura calmly touched his shoulder without looking at him in the face, she couldn't face him like this, she is so coward to say this to him when actually she has to be the one."Ne, Naruto, you once said I have to be selfish for once right? Well, Tell them that I'm an Immortal and if they're angry...I'll really will do something reckless."

Naruto's blue eyes widened in    fraction of a second before composing himself."Are you sure? I mean-"

"I'm ready Naruto. Trust me I am. It's gonna hurt I know."

...

"There is a reason why Immortals refrained themselves from killing someone..."

"They have the nature to kill, the bloodlust almost could rivaled the blood of the Uchiha,"

"How much more...If two immortals could meet?"

...

Sakuro stared at Sakura's eyes when they met at the woods.

"It's a mystery isn't?"Sakuro smiled sadly,"that we didn't get our happy ending...?"

Sakura mockingly smiled."The ending is such a mystery...Worst thing ever,"she laughs."Persecution is everywhere."

"It was their own fault they were into this. There is no such thing as perfect storyline and this,"Sakuro emphasized,"will be a mystery."

"No one said 'Perfect'."

...

A/N: No sequels like seriously...Don't be angry. I have much better stories than this...Theories are welcome.