"Summer, get this bucket off me right now." Vincent demands so dangerously that chills run down my entire body in fear.

"Why don't you?" I scoff, struggling to get out of his strong grip on my shirt. Should I just take it off instead?

"You think I haven't tried?" Vincent growls, sounding like he's about to murder someone... Which is most likely me. "I swear to God Summer, get this off me and you'll live."

I gulp, considering the offer for a few moments before sighing reluctantly. "Fine."

He releases his iron grip on my shirt (in which indoubtly has tears on it now), allowing me to twist around and attempt to take it off his head. Unfortunately—or more like fortunately to me—that attempt fails epically.

I attempt again, with much more strength this time. However, to no avail. The bucket seems to be stuck like superglue on his head.

"Sorry, but it won't budge." I inform him, feigning a sympathetic tone and facial expression. "Well, I best be off now. Have fun!"

Haha, take that bucket-head! That's two points for Summer!

Sure enough, revenge is a dish best served cold. Or in this case, a bucket best served over his head.

With a massive grin on my face, I turn around to leave. However much to my dismay, Vincent's grip returns to the back of my shirt once again and he pulls me towards him.

"Summer, this isn't funny." He whispers, so calmly that it causes the hairs on my skin to stand up.

"I'm not laughing." I reply as seriously as possible.

"Then wipe that stupid smug grin off your face or I'll remove it for you."

Instantly, the smug grin on my face drops. What, how did he know?!

"Good. Now you're either going to get this thing off me, or..."

"Or what?" I uncontrollably ask, instantly regretting it.

"Well that's for me to know and you to pray that you never find out." I can literally feel the evil, cold smirk playing on his perfect lips right now.

Once again, I swallow in fear. Damn is he good at threatening, and also fullfilling his threats.

Remembering that he once almost lit his principal on fire, I decide to be wise and turn around to face him. Then, a brilliant idea hits my mind.

I smirk and order, "Bow to me."

Vincent is silent for a moment, probably trying to decipher what I just demanded. "Come again?"

"I said bow to me. It'll be much easier to pull off the bucket in that angle, especially since you're a giant."

Vincent scoffs. "You're just a midget."

"Whatever, Hulk." I roll my eyes. "Now go on, bow."

With a groan of reluctance, his upper body leans down to almost create a ninety degree angle. Nothing can possibly take down the grin on my face as I try to contain my laughter. Oh man, this is too good!