Maya heard Leroy yelling about something and her and David went to the noise. When they walked over they saw a huge ice monster.

"It's heading for the forest." Emma said as they all ran towards the merry men's camp.

"What is it?" Robin asked as Maya saw Zach and he got up with his bow and arrows and went to her.

"Some kind of snow monster." David said looking to them out of breath.

"No monster shall cross our path. Well give you our assist-" Robin said before they heard growling.

"There." Little John said as he pointed his arrow at it.

"No!" Emma said trying to stop him, but failing.

"It only attacks when it feels threatened." Hook said as they looked to it.

"I don't think we have what it takes to defeat it." Hook said looking at the monster.

"Emma and Maya do." David said.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Our magic." Maya said as she put her hands up.

Emma blasted him first but then he grew shards on his back. Maya blasted him again but they only grew larger.

"Crap." Maya said looking at Emma. The snow monster hit Emma and Maya making them fall down and black out.

Maya started to wake up and Zach looked at her as he woke up as well. "You okay?" Maya asked as she stood up and held out her hand.

"Yeah. Are you?" He asked taking her hand.

"Yeah. That was an interesting monster." Maya sighed as she looked to him.

"Definitely." He nodded.

"I should probably get going." She said looking to him.

"Already?" He asked looking to her.

"You can come hang out at the loft with me but I warn you, there will be a crying baby and my dad to be all stern." She said looking at him.

"I can deal with both of those." He said with a nod.

"Okay then. Let's go." She said as they left.

They hung out at the house as Maya looked to her brother. They talked for a while about silly things and watched Netflix until it was night time.

"What do you suppose babies dream about?" Henry asked.

"Bullfighting." David answered.

"Laser tag." Emma added.

"Probably archery." Maya responded turning around on the couch.

"That's not true!" Mary Margaret answered looking to them.

"I think they are joking." Henry said as Maya chuckled.

"Right. I'll recognize funny again when he's 3 and I've had some sleep." She said as she sat on the couch next to Maya.

"Three?" David said. "I see the optimism returning."