Ch. 6

"Let us begin." We sit across from the other boys and as soon as we do my body tenses up a bit. I've spent my whole life with these boys but there was still a shit ton of things they didn't know about me. It isn't like I'm scared of them knowing. I'm just scared about how stable my state of mind is and if I'll break just by answering one question. I doubt they'll do anything that could hit any sore spots but with them you never know.

"Jinyoung and BamBam. Switch spots. I won't our torture device to be in the middle." Jinyoung glares at Mark and I try to hold down my laugh. I guess Jinyoung heard me because his glare turned to me. "Bam. You lucky duck. We're starting with you."

"Leggo."

Mark turns to the boys across from us. "Shoot at your own will. I'll stand back and watch."

"My dear old Bam. We know everything about you." Yugyeom lets out a sigh. "Both of us know what that means. Your first dare of the night will start outside." All of us go to the front yard of Jaebums parents house and watch BamBam. "Strip."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Take off your clothes. You can keep on your underwear but everything else goes." BamBam lets out a heavy sigh then starts pulling down his pants. My eyes widen and I turn around. I didn't think he would actually do it. "Calm down Cheese. We've gone swimming together. It's basically the same thing." I shake my head and Yugyeom walks up to me then turns me around so my back is facing him. He holds my eyes open with his fingers while his arns hold my head in place. "It's not that bad Noona."

"Kim Yugyeom. If you don't let go of me in the next five seconds I'm not to sure that I'll be getting any nieces or nephews out of you." He immediately drops his arms but I still look at BamBam who's standing infront of us in just tighty whities. "Bam really?"

"Shut up." I hold in my laughter as he glares at Yugyeom. "What now?"

"We're gonna make another trip to the store. Or at least you three are."

I walk up to Yugyeom and hug him. "Yugyeomie. You would never do that to your beloved cheeseball. Right?" He smirks at me and i frown. "Please?"

"Just be happy you aren't the naked one." I glare at him and his smirk manages to get bigger. "Calm down cheese. It'll be fun!" Oh yeah because walking around a store with two men one of which is practically naked is most definitely my definition of fun.

~

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." I grab BamBams hand and squeeze it for support.

"It's okay Mookie. Lets just hurry up and get the megaphone so we can get on with this." I smile at him and he smiles back. "I'd rather spend my last night like this mora than I would watching those little devils suffer. Makes me feel like a better person."

"I bet." We both laugh then start walking through the store. Jinyoung was still in the car trying to get out of this punishment and we were tired of waiting for him. It's 12:30 and there's a good number of people walking around, not one of them missing the chance to give us disgusted looks.

"AYO! WAIT UP!" I turn around to see Youngjae running to us with Jinyoung over his shoulder. When Youngjae puts him down next to me I see that they tied up Jinyoungs hands.

"Park Jinyoung. Why can't you just be obedient?" He glares at me and I glare back.

"I'd rather not walk around a store filled with people along side my naked cousin."

"You're only making our punishment worse." I grab his hands and look into his eyes. "Please cooperate. I know you don't want to do this but they can't do too much damage. If we get through this faster all of us will have more time to spend together. Just work with me." He smiles then nods his head. I grab his cheeks and peck him on the nose. "Thanks Jinyoungie!"