Ch. 5

I spent the whole day with Jaebum. We went to the amusement park, the mall, and to a kitten cafe. At the end of the day he took me out for dinner and when we got back to his house we decided on having a sleep over. The boys went to Jaebums parents house and we agreed on meeting up tomorrow a few hours before I started driving.

At 11:02 pm Ally came over to surprise Jaebum. "BABY!" When she saw me she glared hard at me. "Why is she here?"

Jaebum looks at me then back to Ally. "Me and Y/N were just hanging out. Do you need something babe?"

She walks up to him and runs her finger down his chest. "Well I was kinda hoping we could have some fun tonight. We've been dating forever and we still haven't done it."

My eyes widen and I looked down. Have they really not done the dirty? Ally's so thirsty for sex I'd expect them to have done it plenty of times by now.

"I'm sorry baby. I promised Y/N to spend the full day with her." Ally let's out an irritated groan then crosses her arms. She stomps her feet like a child throwing a tantrum and I roll my eyes. How did he put up with her for this long?

"You know what, maybe we can come up with a compromise." Jaebum looks at me. "How does that sound Y/N?"

I give him a sad smile then shake my head. "I should probably go home. I still have a few things I need to pack up. You can spend your time with Ally." I stand up and begin to gather my things up so I can leave.

"Bunny. I'm not letting you spend your last night in Illinois alone. Ally can go back home and we can hang out for longer. Right babe?"

"NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND! GOOD BOYFRIEND'S DON'T GO OFF WITH THEIR FRIENDS WHEN THEIR GIRLFRIEND SURPRISES THEM!"

I shut my eyes closed tight and take a deep breath to keep my self from snapping her neck. "It's fine Bongi. I'll just go. I don't want to break your precious girlfriends heart. She's more important anyway." I pull my keys from my pocket then walk to the door. "Bye Jaebum. I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe."

~

As soon as I get home I call Yugyeom on Skype. As soon as he sees my face his smile dissapears. "Whats wrong Bubba?"

I tell him what happened and he gets beyond pissed. "He couldn't miss one night with his girlfriend to spend time with his best fucking friend on her last night here?!"

"I don't even care anymore. I told Jackson that everyone always comes after Ally. Always."

"Me and Jinyoung will be there in a few minutes. The three of us are going on a super mini vacation. Start getting ready." Before I can say anything Yugyeom hangs up and I sigh.

"Guess I'll get dressed."

A few minutes after I finished getting dressed my door opened. I looked up to see Jinyoung walking in with a key in his hand. "Where did you get my key?"

"It's Jaebums. I took it from him when he came over now no more questions." He grabs my arms and pulls me up from the couch. "It's time to go." He throws me over his shoulder then makes his way to the door.

"My shoes!"

"You'll be fine without them."

When we get down to the car I see Yugyeom in the backseat. "What'd he do this time?"

"Kept playing with all the buttons like he'd never been in a car before." I giggle then Jinyoung throws me into the passenger seat.

When he gets in the car I glare at him. "Nice Jinyoungie. Real nice." He smiles at me then starts driving.