Ch. 8

I get back in the truck and act as if nothing happened. I've always been good at acting. That's why everyone I love has never questioned me.

I smile at Jinyoung and he gives me an angry look but I don't mind it. "We should probably hurry. Gyeomie called me and said they already had a table but they're waiting for us to get there before they order." He nods then drives out of the parking lot.

"Y/N." I dig into my target bag and move everything to my drawstring bag while listening to him. "I didn't know. I would've been different, I promise."

"You are such an idiot." I laugh to myself and he looks at me confused. "Of course you didn't know stupid. I wasn't too big on telling everyone. And you knowing shouldn't have changed anything. You should've been nice from the beginning and you shouldn't have changed because I'm different. I know kids are mean but you were absurd. You only changed the way you acted a few years ago but you still remember to treat me like shit whenever there's time. When you finally changed how old were we? I believe we were 18. Now we're 22 which means that was only four years ago."

I let out a heavy sigh. "You should know better. Bullying can push people far but whatever you did to me should've pushed me way farther. I guess it did push me that far actually. Jumping just never worked out. And I didn't tell anyone about anything on purpose. I didn't want them to treat me like I was super fragile because I'm the toughest of them all."

"Well then what do I do? How am I suppose to make it better?"

"You aren't suppose to make it better."

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because you haven't been there. You're the main reason I'm like this. Plus that isn't your job. You don't make me feel better, you make me feel worst. If you didn't there would be no reason for me to be comforted."

"But it was all a mistake. I just want to help."

"If it weren't for you there'd be no reason for anyone to want to help." I get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. I see the boys sitting in a booth at the very back of the restaurant and when I walk up to them I notice Ally and Jaebum are gone. "Where'd they disappear to?"

"Ally just got her period so they had to go to the store." I gag. Us having something in common made me want to puke. Especially the fact that we were still emotionally connected. Yugyeom looks at me confused. "What?"

"We have the same cycle."

BamBams eyes widen and he whispers something into Jacksons ear. When BamBam pulls away Jackson slaps his shoulder then glares at him. I look at Yugyeom for answers and he pats the spot beside him. When I sit down he smiles at me. "They're talking about you going Godzilla on us." I roll my eyes at him and he laughs.

"I'm guessing you and Jinyoung didn't make up." I look at Jackson and shake my head. Yugyeom lets out a sigh before pulling me into a side hug. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rubs my hair soothingly with his free hand.

"That's why you're eyes are red?" He whispers to me and I nod. "I'll beat the shit out of him. I promise you."

I smile at Yugyeom but it fades when I see Ally, Jaebum, and Jinyoung walking through the front door. "It's here." All of the boys groan and I laugh. "Brighten up boys. This is your last day with dear ol' Ally. Enjoy it."

"Easy for you to say. If this backfires at all we have to deal with her and an angry Jaebum." I smile at BamBam.

"You could always come visit me instead of visiting Jaebum. Always an option, and a great one at that."

Jinyoung walks to the table and Jaebum and Ally walk to the bathroom. I guess the big girl can't change by herself. Jinyoung sits down next to me and Yugyeoms grip on me tightens in a supportive way.

Yugyeom starts playing with my hair again and a relaxed sigh leaves my body. I close my eyes and I start calming down until a familiar, annoying, nasally, bitchy, voice fills my ears.

My eyes shoot open and I have to hold myself back from pouncing on her. She hasn't done anything yet but her being here is enough to piss me off.

"Can you move Jinyoung. I was sitting there." Jinyoung is about to stand up until I pull his arm. I'm pissed at him but I'll be damned if he listens to shit that bitch orders.

"He's fine right here. Plus I'm sure you'd rather be sitting by your boyfriend."

"Actually, I was hoping I could sit around with the other boys." She gives me a fake smile and I glare at her.

"Why sit around with these boys, when you're already sleeping around with other ones?"

She glares hard at me and I do the same to her. "What the hell is your problem bitch?"

I instantly shoot up and grab her collar. Yugyeom wraps his arms around me pulling me back and he manages to get me sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist but I still don't let go. She lets out a small squeak and I glare hard at her. "Do not test me today hoe. I wont hold back."

Jaebum grabs my hand pulling it from Ally's shirt and I sit back annoyed by both of them. I let out a heavy sigh before turning around to look up at Yugyeom. "Can we tell him now."

"Just a few more hours Bubba. Let's try to ignore her until it happens. Enjoy our time before you leave." I nod my head and he smiles then pecks my forehead.

I smile at him then I sit back in my seat. I look up to see that Jaebum and Ally have left once again. "I shouldn't have told Yugyeom to grab you. It'd probably be best if we let you go full ham on her ass. Let the hoe get what she deserves." Jinyoung smiles and all of us start laughing.

Where was this person years ago?

~

"Lighten up Jinyoungie. If you didn't want to oay you should've done a better job at rock paper scissors." Bambam slings his arm over Jinyoungs shoulder while all of us continue to walk away from the restaurant.

"Shut up." Jinyoung shrugs Bambam off and I smile at them.

I don't have time to be mad at him right now. Today is my last day. I want to be happy with all of them before I have to leave and wait another few years to see them again.

I let go of Jacksons hand and he stops walking to look back at me, a concerned expression on his face. "Keep going. I'll hang out with you at the next place." I smile at him and he nods his head smiling back.

I turn around and start walking to Bambam and Jinyoung. Bambam looks up at me and shift my eyes back and forth between him and Jinyoung signaling for him to go with the other boys. He nods his head and I smile at him as I watch him run away. Jinyoung looks at him confused before his eyes catch me. He stops walking and I sigh. Idiot.

I run up to him wrapping my limbs around his body. I bury my face into his neck and for a few seconds he just stands there but then he wraps his arms back around my body. "I'm sorry Cheese."

"I love you too much not to forgive you."

"I love you too but you can't forgive me-"

"It's my last day. I get to do whatever the hell I want."