Ch. 3

I run to the tub and turn off the water, he's laying down with his eyes closed. I keep my eyes on his face and lightly smack his cheeks over and over again while shouting his name until he starts moving a bit. When he opens his eyes i begin to tear up and I pull him toward me tightly so I can hug him.

I pull away from him to look at his face, "Bongi. What the hell is wrong with you?" He smiles at me and I shake my head. "I hate you so much." I stand up from the tub and grab his towel then throw it over my shoulder. I grab his hands to help him stand up and once he does his body falls forward a bit and he lands on my chest. I sigh then wrap the towel around his waist. I could care less about his naked state. I'm just happy he's alive.

After a while I get him into his bed underneath his blankets then I walk back into the bathroom to turn off the shower. I'm walking back to his room when my eyes fall on the bottle of pills again. I shake my head then run to Jaebums side and start shaking him. "Jaebum. Look at me. You have to stay awake okay?"

He starts nodding off again and i pull his body up so he's sitting. "Jaebum please just listen to me. We need to get you to the hospital." I grab his shorts and slip them onto him then grab two of his sweatshirts, one for me the other for him.

I grab his arms and pull him up then put one of my hands on his face. "Look at me Jaebum. Keep your eyes open. I need you to stay awake." He nods at me and I smile. "You need to work with me here. Just for a minute." After a while we make it into the car and I call 911.

When I'm off the phone I look over to Jaebum and his head is rolling in circles. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "Just stay up. It's gonna be okay." When we stop at a red light I pull out my phone and dial each of the boys, one after another as none of them are picking up and I begin to lose all hope when it comes down to just one number. I call Jinyoung and after three rings he picks up.

When we got to the hospital they put Jaebum on a stretcher and rolled him away from me. I fell to the ground and started crying once my emotions fully overtook me. When I felt arms wrap around me i began crying even harder.

~

We've been sitting in the waiting room for four hours. I have the worst migraine ever and I can't cry anymore because it hurts my eyes. "Bubba." I look up at Yugyeom and he smiles at me then grabs my hand. "Lets go on a walk." I nod at him then stand up. "They finished pumping his stomach. I talked to the doctor and he said it took longer since the alcohol and the pills already started to mix but he didn't take too many aspirin."

He stops in front of a door and I look at him confused. He grabs the handle then pushes the door open and I see Jaebum laying in the bed. I let out a relieved sigh when I see he only has an IV attached to his arm.

I sit in the chair beside him and grab his hand. "I hate you so much. You had me worried half to death." He moves around a little and I scoff. "Don't act like you can't hear me. I know you're awake dickhead."

One of his eyes open and I smile at him. He smiles back then squeezes my hand. "I'm sorry bunny. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Shut up. Sorry isn't getting you out of explaining what the hell it was that you were trying to do back there. You don't have to tell me now but as soon as you're out of here I want to know everything."

He sighs then nods at me before looking over to Yugyeom who's sitting on the couch. "Where are the other guys?"

Yugyeom looks at Jaebum then point to his chest. "Are you talking to me?"

Jaebum rolls his eyes. "Yes Kyum."

He nods then speaks. "Jinyoung is talking to auntie and everybody else is at your house. They were too wasted to stay here."