Ch. 4

Jackson falls to the ground and let's out a loud sigh. "Cheesy. How do you fit so much stuff in here?"

I roll my eyes then smile at him. "I have five big boxes of stuff maximum. There isn't a lot."

"Does Jaebum know you're leaving." I look over to Mark then shake my head.

"He wouldn't care anyways." I laugh then continue, "He's too busy sucking face with his cutie patootie kins." The boys join in on my laughter, making fun of the couple.

Once everyone's done with their laughing fits Mark let's out a sigh then mumbles "Do you really think she would cheat on him?"

I look away from them and rub the back of my neck. "Of course not." My voice cracks halfway through my sentence and I know they know I'm lying.

Jackson grabs my arm and yanks me down to the floor. "You think she would cheat?"

I look him in the eye then look at everybody else. "You guys have to tell him. I don't want him to get mad at me because I know he won't believe it but he still needs to know."

Jinyoung scoffs, "Why do we have to tell him?"

"Because you guys are his family and you have no choice but to spend the rest of you're lives together considering your living situation. He'll have to forgive you for telling him his girlfriend is a whore."

Yugyeom sighs, "I hate him for being so stupid and naive. This would be easier if he didn't deny everything anyone told him."

BamBam looks at Yugyeom then to me. "Wait. What?"

I let out a heavy sigh then facepalm. "Kunpimook. How clueless are you?"

"Am I clueless?"

I look at him, an annoyed expression on my face. "Ooooohhhhhhh my God."

"So is somebody gonna tell me or what?"

"Ally cheated on Jaebum."

"Wait."

I let out another irritated sigh then look at him. "What Bam?"

"How do you know she cheated?"

I explain what happened that night and they all look super pissed.

"Fucking slut." Jinyoung mutters.

I stand up and put my arms in the air. "I KNOW RIGHT! That bitch has treated me like shit for the longest time and I had to put up with it because of your dumbass cousin. All I know is that I'm damn well not treating that whore like she's a goddess just because she's dating him. Bitch thinks the ground she walks on is golden or some shit. She's out of her damn mind. Jaebum wouldn't even be with the slut if he knew she had two fucking kids. If the bitch would use a damn condom for onc-" my eyes widen and I put my hand over my mouth.

Yugyeom walks up to me and moves my hand. "What the hell did you just say?"

I give him a guilty smile. "That I'm not putting up with her shit." I pull my arm from his grip then try to walk away but he pulls me back.

"Y/N."

I scrunch up my face then turn back to them. "She has two kids."

"How do you know that?"

"Before Jaebum started dating her, we used to hang out together. We were friends for a while before she turned into a complete bitch. She asked me to babysit a few times since she was busy so I did it." I look up to Yugyeom and his eyes are wide open. "They're good kids. One of them is seven and the other one is four."