Chapter Twenty-Three SMMMUUTTTT

SECOND UPDATE THIS WEEK, SO IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY, GO READ CHAPTER 22!

IMPORTANT A/N - I MADE A CHANGE. HARRY WAS WITH MARCEL FOR TWO WEEKS. ALSO, FOR THE WAY THIS IS PLANNED, THERE SHOULD BE MAYBE 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. COULD BE A BIT MORE.

THIS IS TOTALLY DEDICATED TO QETERQAN BECAUSE GOD, THAT GIRL CAN WRITE SOME SMUT<3

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Louis?" I asked unbelievably. "You're not really here. You're- You're in..." I trailed off and stared at him in complete and utter shock. Then something in me snapped and I flung myself at his perfect body. I squeezed the life out of him and just stood there, holding my far away boyfriend.

"I'm here." He whispered. I tried to hold him closer. I tried to feel as much of him as possible before he went away again.

"Don't leave me."

"I take this as my cue to leave." I heard Leeroy mutter somewhere behind me.

"I won't, ever again." I started to walk backwards, bringing him along with me.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. Oh gosh, I've missed you." I kept muttering to him.

"I love you." He replied.

"Shit." I said, pulling away and dragging him up the stairs. "Shit."

"What?" He laughed.

"I can't believe you're here."

"Well-"

THE SMUT FOR THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ON A DIFFERENT LINK SO THIS BOOK DOES NOT BECOME RATED R. HERES THE LINK : http://www.wattpad.com/44316219-smut-wrecking-ball-chapter-twenty-three?d=ud

"I love you."

"I love you." In my completely knackered state, I feel my body get dragged into Louis'.