The one with Christmas

Start from the beginning

She proceeded to pull out a necklace that had an acorn on it and the card said: "sister to sister, we'll always be a couple of nuts off the family tree."

"Ha!" She laughed.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it," she smiled.

"Good," I smiled too. We both got off the bed and hugged.

"What the heck did you two do? I heard yelling," Austin said, intruding on our moment.

"Taylor got us tickets for Harry Potter World!" I told Austin excitedly.

"Really? Lucky," Austin said.

"I got one for you too Austin," Taylor smiled, pulling out another ticket.

"Yes! Thanks, Tay," Austin said, giving Taylor a hug.

"No problem, we needed a siblings trip," Taylor smiled.

"Ahh! This is going to be so much fun!" I squealed.

"Kids! Come down!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" We yelled back.

Austin left our room and Taylor and I quickly got dressed in our family Christmas pajamas. We wore red and white striped fuzzy pants and red long sleeve sweatshirts that said our names on them. We threw on our Santa hats before running down the stairs to meet the rest of our family.

Mom read us The Night Before Christmas book before we all went up to bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flashback- Third Person POV

-Taylor: 10 years old; Austin: 7 years old; Kaitlyn: 6 years old-

"Taylor wake up!" Kaitlyn said, bouncing up and down on her sister's bed.

"What time is it?" Taylor asked, barely able to open her eyes.

"Who cares! It's Christmas!" Kaitlyn said.

"Really?" Taylor said, sitting up.

Kaitlyn nodded.

"Come on, let's go wake up Austin!" Taylor said.

The girls ran to Austin's room and quietly opened the door. They tiptoed to his bed and both jumped on him at the same time. They sat on him and bounced up and down until he got up.

"I'm up!" He said, pushing Taylor off of him.

"Hey Katie Kat," Austin said, sitting up to be face to face with Kaitlyn.

"Hey Austie Bear," Kaitlyn giggled. "It's Christmas!"

"Let's go wake up Mom and Dad," Taylor said.

"Let's go!" Austin said, getting out of bed.

The three kids tiptoed to their parents' room at the end of the hall. They opened the door before running and jumping onto their parents' bed.

"Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Taylor yelled.

"Kids," the parents whined.

"Mommy! Daddy! Let's go!" Kaitlyn yelled as she got on the ground and pulled her mom's hand until she got out of bed.

"Come on Daddy!" Kaitlyn said, pulling her mom downstairs to the family room.

The rest of the family followed behind and they all sat on the couch to open presents.