Action- er, Cut!

"Let's park it over here." Zac said.
Glory stared at him. "But the house is three kilometres away!"
Zac gave back a stare. "Do you want them to see us!" He snapped.
Oh.
She smiled sheepishly. "Em, sorry." She mumbled.
Zac met her eyes. "It's okay. If it wasn't for you, I would have been so hopeless."
Glory shook her head. "No. Ethan still would have helped you." Zac parted his lips and let out a sigh. "No. You mean a lot to me."
Some one actually thought she meant something. Someone actually found something useful in her. She was the Glorified Glory alright. No Hamiltons could change the fact.
"You too. You are awesome."
Zac smiled.
They spoke nothing as Zac lead the Lexus into the woods.
Zac's phone chimed.
"It's Jaze. She's asking to meet them at the back door."
"Uh huh" Glory nodded. "But, what are we going to do?"
But Zac didn't answer.

In fifteen minutes, Glory and Zac reached the Hamilton's woods. "So, where are the others?" She asked. Zac squinted his eyes. "They said near the back door. Let's get there."
"But Zac, what about the surveillance? They have CCTV Cameras all over the place."
Zac gave her a grin. "Dearest Glo. I guess some Ethan guy promised to fix it."
"Oh." Of course, they were not stupid. Definitely Ethan must have disconnected all the tapes.
"So, let's get going."

"Hush! Zac, v'here!"
Standing behind the nearest tree was Ian. Glory and Zac slowly paddled towards them, their brains on high- alert.
When all of them got together, Callum unfolded the map again. Glory noticed how he had re- done the map neatly. "So, Ethan got us the door key. We will go in from the back."
Ashley, biting her inner cheek, said, "But Cal, what are we going to do?" Glory wanted to hug her. She thought she was the only one who knew nothing.
All gazes went to Zac. He looked down. "Lets kidnap their daughter."
What? He wanted to kidnap Scarlet Hamilton? Was he insane? She was...well, innocent.
"Zac, I don't think if this is a good idea." Ashley volunteered. But Zac looked stubborn. A guy who would never, ever chance his mind.
"Ash. We are kidnapping Scarlet Hamilton today. I hope all of you get it."
Everyone nodded. Glory tried to do it, but her head won't cooperate. She met Zac's eye. They had nothing but a hope in them. So, she nodded.
"Cool."
He started to walk towards the door. Ashley and Ian followed. Callum snorted and moved anyways. Jazail stayed with Glory. She took Glory's hand. "Glo, let's do what's the best okay? And just hope for the better."
Yeah. Exactly. All they needed to do was hope. That's was Zac was doing. That's what Scarlet should be doing. And that's what they were about to do. Definitely.

Ian fiddled with the keys. "Don't make noise!" Zac snapped. Finally, he got to the right key and the door slammed open. She was again inside her house. Her old Home. The place she had spent the last thirteen years of her life. The place where she had celebrated her seventeenth birthday. The place where she had dreamt to live forever. It hadn't changed. Of course, it was hardy a week, but at least it felt like years. So much had happened since.
"So, who enters first?" Glory asked.
None if them replied. The Zac shook his head. "Guys just stop being scared. It's all safe." He tilted his head and carefully entered the house. The others followed. It smelled of roses. Mrs. Hamilton always placed fresh roses in the kitchen and on the television before going to bed.
"So, where's Scarlet's room?" Zac asked. Ian peeked at the map. "It's upstairs. Let's go."
Glory sighed. What would Scarlet's reaction be when she saw her?
All of them trailed up the staircase. "That's her room." Glory pointed to the first door by the staircase. The door was painted a pale brown, with a "ScarMDE" painted on it. The label was the same as before, but the G was cut down with red lines. She, too, had excluded her. Damn it. And there Glory was thinking Scarlet must be missing her. She deserved some kidnapping. Glory felt a new vigour rise up her oesophagus. "Guys, let's do it." They all nodded. Glory slowly opened the door. A strong odour of Black Opium rushed into her nose as she entered the door. The room was same as before. Scarlet's huge bed was neatly placed in the middle, linen curtains surrounding it. Her desk sat in a corner, holding her Mac Book. The wardrobe was open, showing off all her posh dresses.
And there on the bed laid Scarlet herself.
"There she is." Glory whispered.
Crack, Crunch, Clonk!
Astonished, Glory turned around. Jazail almost screamed. Ashley appeared from the gallery, biting her tongue. "Sorry, I tripped."
"Damn it Ash!" Zac harshly uttered.
"Let's go away, before anyone wakes up." Ian said.
Zac shook his head. "We aren't going anywhere without this girl. Keep this in mind! Ket's get her to the car, fast!"
He ran past Glory into the room. He then took out a handkerchief from his khakis' pocket and pressed it on Scarlet's mouth. Glory resisted the urge to scream. It was bad.
Scarlet motioned to set herself free but couldn't face the manly force of Zac's hand. God. And them Glory noticed her ex- foster sister's eyes close into a deep slumber.
"Help me carry her to the car." Zac hissed. Callum ran forward and assisted him.
"Just make it quick." Jazail said. Glory could see her hands trembling.
They were about to exit the room when they noticed an appearance on the door.

Standing right in front of them was Mr. Hamilton himself.
He was in his night gown, his hair messy.
But his gaze was harsh. He stared at Glory as if he wanted to kill her. His eyes averted to his daughter, unsafe in Zac's arms.
"What the hell! Leave her! I'm calling 911 right now!"
Glory saw her friends. Jazail was on the verge of crying. Ashley and Callum stared in horror. Ian stood in a corner, gaping. But Zac, he still looked determined. Glory just wished none of this bad ever happened.
Mr. Hamilton reached for his phone.
"Not so fast, killer." Zac's voice echoed. He stepped closer to Mr. Hamilton. Was he mad? Glory's ex- foster Dad was thrice Zac's age. Then she noticed it.

There was a gun inZac's hand.
And before she could stop him, he had already pressed the trigger.
The sound of three gun shots filled the air.

"Faster."
They all ran back to the woods, their faces full of horror. Once out of the Hamilton property, Glory paused. Her limbs failed to carry her any longer. She felt powerless.
The person she used to call Dad was dead. And the person she called her sister was right in front of her, unconscious in Zac's arms.

What she had feared the most had just happened.