Author's Note

Dear all!

Welcome to the book of Glory, the girl who lived.

The book contains no R-Rated content, so feel free to continue.

Plot:

The story basically whirls around the fact how grandeur and splendour can inveigle a person in the twilight of illiteracy. Not so simply. It's about how unaware they are of the world and the life outside the grand gates of their mansions.
Here, Glory finds herself running out of glamour, and outside living with street-mortals. People who are indulged into the deepest, darkest forms of black vices, as vehement as murder.
As this book enhances, Glory will develop a new, refreshed view of the world, and the beings that it retains.

----------------------------------------

I really appreciate feedback. But make sure you point out stuff that is actually imperative here. Please don't go deep in criticism, but do criticise.
So, feel free to comment your thoughts as long as they satisfy both you and me, plus all others who are stapled here.

Moreover, many characters in the book may use foul language, as the book is meant to express how humanity is degrading its creatures. Some of the characters are highly involved in crimes, and murder and slander scenes will surely come through. So if any of you have any problem with it, do let me know, and I'll try to keep it as feasible as possible.

So, the list of characters goes as follows;
-Glory Vanderwaal
-Zac Hastings
-Ian Lowry
-Callum Cavanaugh
-Jazail McVeigh
-Ashley Rogh
-Ethan Hamilton
-The Hamiltons
-PD Officer Ciara Hanna
-Agent Andrew Gray and Matthew Mullins
- Avery Hernandez
- Leah Hernandez
- Scarlet Hamilton
- Mr. & Mrs. Hamilton
- Valerie Dalton
- Aleah Tomlinson
- Giselle Zeiden
- Adan Enoch
- Ivan Mcmahon

Talking about the States of America that are a part of the plot;
-Pennsylvania aka Penn
-New Jersey aka NJ
-New York City aka NY/NYC
-Manhattan aka Man
-Philadelphia aka Philly
- Scarsdale, NY

Copyright © Electricbluriot 2017

There you go!

xo, A