Jongup (BAP - request)

Now playing... Boy in Luv by BTS... a request for Kpop_Chrissy, and a message from Author-Nim:

Sorry guys for not updating too often.... I really want to but there's just think big rock in my head, causing a writer's block for, like, 3 months straight. Schools an ass as well, most of you probably know that XD. I definitely will get through everyone's requests by the start of summer. It might feel like years away but trust me, it'll go by quickly. If I update stories that are not requests, it is only because I'm testing waters -- as in I'm seeing if that rock in my head is slowly eroding away and I got my mojo back. I really want that rock to be gone before I start on anyone else's requests because I want to make them the best I can! Please understand....

Btw, BTS is only a few hours away from me????

-------------------------------

"Yah, Piggy!" The voice of a, unfortunately, familiar, annoying, obnoxious, rude, irritating-

"P-I-G-G-Y!" His voice reverberated through the empty halls.

"What, Jongup? What do you want from my life now?" Mei turns around, shooting daggers at him.

"Since when did you have a life, Mei?" Jongup smiles cheekily, watching her promising reaction.

Mei raised her fist up threateningly, but then retreated when she remembered that they were in school, "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Why should I? Someone needs to tell you how stupid you look everyday." He chuckles, pushing her lightly on the back before running away.

"Ya- Ugh... MOON JONGUP, I HATE YOU!" Tears threatened to leave Mei's eyes as she watches the idiot run down the hall before turning the corner.

Ever since Junior high, Moon Jongup has been a pain in Mei's ass. She suffered teasing and tormenting every day as soon as his crisp voice shouts the awful nickname he gave her. Obviously she wasn't fat, but that nickname gives her just the right amount of self-consciousness before she snaps.

At home, Mei gets a text from Jongup.

Jongup: Don't forget to do my English composition, Piggy!

Mei growls under her breath and rolls her eyes, turning off her phone before finishing the rest of her own homework.

--

"Piggy~"

And there goes my peaceful lunch hour... Without giving him even a glance, Mei picks up her tray, hands it in, and walks into the empty hallway. She couldn't it anymore. If he bullies her today, she'll definitely go crazy.

"Yah! Piggy!" Jongup yells behind her. Rapid footsteps followed the call and soon, Jongup was walking next to Mei with a confused look on his face, "Are you deaf or something? Did you not hear me call your name?"

"My name isn't Piggy! My name is Mei and if you have even an ounce of manners, you'd call me by my real name." Mei pushes him away from her, turning to him as she let her fury lash out at him.

"What's the matter with you today? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Jongup inches closer toward her. By instinct, Mei backs up against the lockers.

"No, actually. I finally realize how much of an ass you are! Why do you keep bothering me? Ever since Junior high, you've had it in for me. You tormented me, taunted, teased - bullied me every single damn day! I've had enough of it! I'm not a toy that you play with everyday and get homework out of each night!"

He suddenly slams a hand against the lockers next to Mei's head, making her eyes go wide and shutting her up. Jongup's face slowly goes towards hers - close enough for her to feel his breath against her lips. His eyebrows crinkle up, showing anger or frustration.

"Why do I bully you everyday?" He gently says, unexpectedly.

"What..?" Mei mumbles out accidentally, making his eyes gaze deep into hers.

"I like you, Mei. I've liked you since Junior High but I was too much of a coward to admit it. I guess that's why bullying you became second nature."

Mei shakes her head and pushes against Jongup's chest, trying hard to separate him from her but as soon as he falters once, he held her against his chest tightly to make her stop. Then pushes her against the lockers hard to have her stop completely.

"Let me go Jongup!" She says seriously.

"No! Not until you believe every word I say! I don't care if you feel the same way or not, especially after all I've done to you - but I need you to understand and believe me!" With Jongup's loud and strong tone of voice, Mei stays completely still. Noticing this, Jongup loosens his grip on her shoulders and leans his forehead against the locker next to her head.

"I'm sorry, Mei." His sudden apology made her gasp a little, tears gathered in the corners of her eyes. She felt guilty; she had been despising him but all he wanted to do, but was too scared to, was be friends with her... or something more...

"You make me feel like something took over my body for all these years. Maybe I thought that if I hurt you somehow, the feeling would go away. But it didn't - actually," He scoffs at himself, "it got stronger. Even your cold stares got me thinking about how sexy you can be. When you smile with your friends, I wish I could be the one receiving that cute smile."

Jongup puts his hands back on the lockers and moves his face up to hers until they were in the same position they were in before. But this time, Mei was watching Jongup's actions and face with a soft expression.

"I'm not an easy guy, I don't do this kind of stuff but because of your outburst just now, I feel like if I didn't say this now - if I didn't, you'd fall out of my grasp. You'd disappear from my life forever and I don't want that."

"I understand Jongup.." Mei says quietly, "But I don't think I can suddenly say yes to your confession. Maybe if you give me a little more time..?" She pleaded with her eyes.

Jongup nods slightly and mumbles out an, "okay". He then chuckles while looking down at her pink lips, "I am so nervous right now - if you don't hold me tight, I'll be threatened to kiss you right here."

Mei lets out a giggle, showing Jongup directly for the first time. She then peels her arms off of the lockers and wrapped them under his arms, around his broad chest. Jongup entraps her small frame (compared to his) with his arms and buries his face in her neck, enjoying the moment while it lasts.

"I'll wait for you Mei."