Stormy Night

Ok- Let me get this straight- I DO NOT SHIP JEFF X SALLY (I personally like Ben x Sally). I just think of them being brother-sister. Now that that's been cleared up, let's go on.

    Well, it was a stormy night- it was expected. Sally's room was directly next to Jeff's. Why am I telling you this? Well, little Sally Williams, the ghost girl- was afraid of storms. A little past midnight, Jeff had turned onto his side, so he now was facing the door. About a minute after, he felt two small hands shaking him.

He slowly lifted his sleeping mask. Sally was standing there, spooked expression, and in her nightgown. "J-Jeff... c-can I stay with you t-tonight?" she asked. Jeff grunted, moving over to the right side of the bed. Sally took it as "yes" and lifted the blanket and let herself into the bed. She laid down and covered herself up, laying on her back next to the bleached murderer.

Suddenly, there was a very loud *boom* of thunder, and Sally jumped, curling up to Jeff. Jeff was slightly surprised, seeing as Sally never usually did this when she came to sleep with him (not in that way, ya pervs) after a nightmare or when it was storming. In case you didn't know, when Sally first arrived and she had had a nightmare, she had run to the room to the left of hers for comfort. The reason she did so was because at her old house, when she was alive, her parents' room had been to the left of hers. She would run to her parents' room for comfort when she was scared of the storm or if she had a nightmare.

Jeff's room was to the left of hers. So, Jeff had been wondering why, but she had managed to explain herself, and so when she was afraid, he allowed her to spend the night with him.

She didn't usually bury her face in his chest like she just did.

Jeff awkwardly placed his hand on her back as a comforting gesture. He could feel her trembling. He had no idea what to say. Eventually, her trembling calmed down, and when the next boom of thunder came, she did not jump, simply burrowing her way further into his chest. Eventually, he pulled his sleeping mask back over his eyes and fell asleep.

So, how did you like the first one-shot? Just giving you a taste of how I write. I wanted to save this for when I absolutely needed to put something up, but I have another one-shot I can use.

~Vix