Chapter Sixteen- Paper Planes

Start from the beginning

"Kim? Your sister Kim? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked with a mouth full of food. I chuckled, living with her is fun. Never a dull moment.

"Yes, my sister. I just told you." I laughed. She glared at me as she past me and went into the living room.

"You knew what I meant." she said as she sat on the couch, breathing out and exhausted sigh. It got silent and then I heard snoring. I just laughed and shook my head.

|| Autumn's P-O-V ||

I opened my eyes to find myself on the couch. Anthony was sitting next to me. Had I fell asleep? All I remember is me being tired and my eyes just closed. I chuckled as I sat up. "Hey, did you get Kim, yet." I asked rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"Nope, but her flight should be here by now. You ready?" he asked. I got up and walked into the room, slid some shoes.

"Now I am." I said as walked back into the living room.

He got up and grinned as he stood up and slid his shoes back on. "Alright, Big Momma." he said as he walked to me and put his arm around me and smacking my ass. "Let's get this show on a role."

We walked into the garage and got in his car. He cranked his car up and opened the garage door. As he was backing out I saw that Trey was just pulling in. I wonder what he wanted. Anthony back out and pulled up next to his car.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Anthony asked through his window.

"Nothing much, just came to see what y'all was up to tonight. Since I was in the neighborhood." he said.

"Oh okay, we just going to the airport to pick up my sister. You remember her don't you?" Anthony stated.

"Yeah, I remember her. Well I'm gonna let y'all get to that. See y'all this weekend, bruh." Trey said as he started to roll his window up.

"Alright, see you." Anthony said as he rolled his window up and waited for Trey to back out of the yard.

We drove for about 20 minutes to get to the airport. Anthony got out of the car and said that he'd be back. I sat in the car for about 5 minutes until he showed up with a light-skinned girl with shoulder length curly hair. She looked "off", but she did just sit on plane for 20 hours. I had a feeling it was more than that, though.

They walked up to the car. She was looking at the ground as she walked, she didn't talk smile or anything. Anthony put her bags in the trunk as she got in the car. Anthony got in next and we backed out of the airport. No one said a word the whole entire ride.

Was I the only one feeling the big ass elephant in the car?

|| Trey's P-O-V ||

  I drove across town, dodging trying to go back to the crib. I knew what my girl was doing, I just didn't want to cause a scene. I hit the steering wheel, causing the horn to blow as I sat in traffic. She just made me so fucking angry. I try, lord knows, I try again and again with this same old girl. Know what? I ain't doing this shit no more. I drove through the moving traffic and made my way home.

When I got home, I already saw another car parked in the back. I parked my car and got out. I walked in and I could here the squeak of the bed as I made my way up the staircase that sat right by the front door.

  "Oh, God." I heard her moan. I clenched my fist as I got closer to the bedroom. Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak. I stood in front of the door and put my hand on the door knob, but slid it off.

I backed up in the hallway and kicked the door in. The bed stopped creaking. I walked in slowly to find Tasha, with a terrified look on her face along with a this random nigga, that I had never seen before. He was dark-skinned, he resembled a celebrity that I couldn't put a name on right now.

I gave Tasha a death stare. "Get out!" I said calmly as the guy put his boxers on and walked out of the room. He looked annoyed, but I didn't give a fuck about his feelings right now.

Tasha just stood there looking like a damn spooked horse.

"Get out!" I said louder. The way I felt right now I want to slap her like she was a dude, but I don't put my hands on women, in brutal ways.

She scowled at me, but she started  moving. I don't even know hoe I always end up with the shorter end of the stick. Every girl I date, cheats on me. A nigga ain't ugly. I know that for a fact. I ain't broke, maybe I put it down wrong.

I laughed at myself, why do I even care? I looked at the door that I had knocked down and began to laugh harder as I walked away.

Tasha had left and I was now sitting in the living room rolling me one up. I hadn't had a blunt in a minute. I pulled it to my mouth and inhaled, letting the smoke hit the back of my throat before exhaling the cloud of smoke. I let all my pains and thought go as the smoke filled my living room.

I'm real tired of these hoes.

-------------------------------------------------------

4/6/14 Aha I updated while you was sleeping. But anywhoo...Chapter Sixteen everybody!! Yay! Excuse mistakes please.

Vote, Comment, Read, and Share, Until next time. Pineapples.