We released each other as Austin and Taylor finished saying their hellos.

"Alright now everyone get ready for dinner! Abigail is going to be here in an hour and a half," mom told us all.

"I call showering first!" Taylor and I said at the same time as we looked at each other and raced up the stairs. I got to our room first and grabbed my stuff before running into the bathroom.

"Kaitlyn!" Taylor whined.

"Sucks to suck, T," I mocked her.

"Shut up Swiffer," Taylor told me.

"Don't call me that," I said, referring to the nickname Austin and Taylor gave me when I was in middle school. I just like everything to be neat and clean. Like... Monica, from Friends.

I got into the shower and took a nice, hot shower. I got out and put on some random clothes before wrapping my hair and leaving the bathroom. Taylor walked into the bathroom once I had left and I was left alone to change.

I picked out a pair of black Lululemon leggings and a cute reindeer sweater. I threw on some Santa socks over the bottom of my leggings. I brushed my hair and waited for Taylor to be done with her shower. I opened my phone and went into my favorite app, Wattpad. I've been writing and reading on here for a while now and I'm writing a teen love story. After about fifteen minutes of writing, Taylor comes out of the bathroom and I go back in to dry my hair.

I blow dry my longish red hair and loosely curl the ends a little bit. I apply a little bit of basic makeup like powder, highlight, eyeshadow, mascara, etc. I tucked the front of my hair behind my ear and left the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to sit on the couch and give Taylor some privacy. I continued writing on Wattpad seeing as there was no one else around here. I was halfway through a new chapter when Austin came and sat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued typing away on my phone.

"Whatcha writing?" Austin asked, peeking over my shoulder.

"Nothing," I said, initiating my go-to response whenever anyone asks what I'm doing while I'm on wattpad.

"Are you writing a book?" Austin asked.

"No," I answered a little too quickly.

"Yes, you are! Let me see!" Austin said, grabbing my phone out of my hands.

"Austin! Give it back!" I yelled at him as he got up and ran away. I heard the doorbell ring as Austin ran up the stairs. I chased him up the stairs and around the upstairs hallway.

"Hi, Abigail!" I heard mom say as she opened the door. Austin ran down the stairs and I ran after him. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs I jumped on his back attempting to take my phone from his hand.

"What are you two doing?" Mom asked as we came into view of the front door.

"She/He started it," we both said, pointing to each other, earning a stern look from our mom.

"Abi!" I said happily, jumping off Austin's back and pulling Abi into a hug.

"I missed you, squirt. How's college?" She said.

"Good, and I missed you too," I said.

"Taylor hurry up! Abi is here!" Mom yelled to the upstairs abyss.

"Abi!" Taylor yelled, racing down the stairs.

"Taylor!" Abi mimicked, launching into a hug with Taylor.

"I missed you so much," Taylor said.

"I missed you more," Abi replied.

"OMG no I missed you more," Austin mocked, making us laugh but Taylor gave him a not so happy look.

"Shut up Austin," Taylor said, keeping a straight face, but Austin and I were too busy laughing our heads off.

"Oh my god, no way Austin. I definitely missed you more," I continued mocking.

"Not possible Kaitlyn!" Austin said in a high pitched voice.

"Mom," Taylor whined.

"Alright guys cut it out," mom scolded us.

"Okay okay we're done," Austin and I laughed. Taylor stuck her tongue out at us and we returned the loving gesture.

"Let's go eat," mom said, leading us into the table.

——————————

Hey guys so this is my new book and I've been working on it for a little over a year so I hope you like it! Please comment and vote so I know if I should continue this. I'm planning on updating once or twice a week I'm not sure please give suggestions! Thanks for reading! Have a good day!