,,Are you two together?"

,,Violetta, I remember everything,"Leon told me and my eyes started to "shine". He remember everything, but how?,,Leon,....you really remember? Do you know who I'm and..." I didn't finish, because he kissed me. Then he picked me up and he turned around.

,,Yes, Vilu I know who you are. I know what happened and I know what I feel to you,"he said and I started to cry. Not,because I was sad, but those tears were happy tears.

Leon hugged me. ,,So tomorrow at the school?" he asked me and I just noded. I turned to the door and I ran up the stairs.

I looked at Leon for the last time, before I went in.I waved him and I went in.

I quickly ran up to my room and I lay down on my bed. Suddenly my phone rang. Message from  Leon.

Good night, princess - Leon

I smiled at his message and I wrote him back. Then I grabbed my pyjama and I took a shower.

**

,,I'm going," I stood up from the table and I gave my dad a kiss on his cheek.

I closed the door and I went to the Studio. ,,Hi,"I look around and I saw Leon with a flower in his hand. He gave me the flower and I took in from him with a smile on my face.

,,Hey, thank you," I smiled at him and then we went.

**

We were talking for the wholy path to school and we walked into the Studio with a laugh. ,,I'm going after the girls," I said and I went away from him.

The girls quickly ran to me. ,,Vilu talk," Cami said and she continued ,,Are you two together? What happened?"

,,Girls, calm down," I smiled at her and I started to talk ,,We were on a date...." Camila cut me off. ,,ííííhhhh," she started to scream and everyone were looking at us.

,,Be quieter," I calmed he down,,And are we together? I don't know,"I looked at Leon, who was walking to a classroom.

,,And how was your date?" Ludmila asked me and we went to the classroom.I told them everything and we came to the classroom in time.

,,Welcome to another class, I have a good information.............The concert will be in a week," he told us and we were very happy.

,,But we need to decide which songs we will choose. I was thinking about a duet, bands and a solo appearance."

,,What if that duet would sing Leon and Violetta," Cami spoke up next to me. I looked at her and I wanted her to be quiet, but from the other side it would be amazing.

,,I agree," Pablo looked at us and we noded.

**

It continued like this and we had a list which song will be the first etc..We could go away from the class sooner. I said goodbye to Cami and I hugged her.

I went to my locker and I put away my stuff. ,,But don't you understand that I don't want anything from you?!" I heard voices from the classroom.

I went to look what is happening and I saw Leon and Lara. Leon was angry and then Lara left. She saw me and she came to me.

,,I will make hell out of your life ,"she told me and then she left.

---------------------------------

Hi there again, so this is the second chapter today and I think I will post the last one also. So I hope you liked this chapter and I see you soon. 

Love ya <3