Amnesia+leaving

Those words were the worse words I ever heard. He doesn't remember me? It can't be that way,I thought.

,,I,....I'm Violetta, Leon you don't remember me?"I asked him and he was looking at me for the whole time. ,,No, I can't remember, I'm so sorry," he answered me. Oh, I just noded and I felt tears, again.

,, Then I just go," I said and I walked to the door. When I went out Ariana came to me. 

,,Vilu, what's wrong?"she asked me. ,,He....He doesn't know who I am,"I told her and she hugged me. ,,Oh, Vilu I'm so sorry. You see he will know who you are, don't be afraid"she told me.

,,I....just go," I said and then I left.

*****

I lay down on my bed. I didn't know what should I do. Will he remember who I am? We will start everything again?

Someone knocked on my door. ,,Vilu can I come in?" Fran asked me from the door. I din't answer her, so she came in and she sat down next to me.

,,He doesn't know who I am,"I told her and I was looking for the whole time from the window.

We were sitting in silence and then Fran spoke up:,,You'll se everything will be alright, you just need to be  patient,"Fran told me and I looked at her.

,,You know I shouldn't have to be so bad to him" I answered her. ,,I should have hear him out and now we could be friends.

..Vilu, it isn't your fault,"Fran said and I tightly hugged her. ,,I don't want you to leave, " I told her. ,,Me neither, Vilu, me neither," she told me with sadness in her voice.

Planeta de las chicas, exclusividad
Las claves son las risas, código amistad
Planeta de las chicas, exclusividad
Las claves son las risas, código amistad

Fran started to sang and I joined her.

Aquí el tiempo se nos pasa volando
Todo es importante y vital (conversar)

Just a little joy, when everything is an ruins.

*******

Leon's P.O.V.

Who was that girl and why don't I remember her? She was so familiar.

,,Leon, you're up," to the room came my sister? ,,Ariana?What are you doing here?" I asked her. We didn't talk for a long time.

,,You know Leon, many things happened, but you can't remember them," she told me. ,,You had a car accident, and I don't know why you left home so quickly. We started to talk more, and I'm happy that nothing bad happened to you," she finished.

,,And who was that girl?" I asked her, maybe she knows her. ,,That was Violetta, a new student and your friend" she told me and I noded.

So Violetta. I had a felling that a felt something to her.

******

Francesca's P.O.V.

the next day (in the morning)

I woke up with sad face. Today is the day, that I'm moving to Italy. Back home.

I took my suitcase and I packed my things. I packed the thing I will need the most. I hoped that we will come back someday.

Leave my friends here, boyfriend and home, my childhood,like I never lived here was so hard to me.

,,Francesca,we are leaving!!" my dad yelled at me from downstairs. Why can't he leave alone?

I took my suitcase and I went to the door. For the last time I looked at my room and then I closed the door.

I took a deep breath and I went down. When I walked out of the house, there was a surprise for me. Outside were standing all my friends.Vilu,Cami, Maxi and Naty, Ludmila and Fede and also Diego.

They all started to sang Ser Mejor and I started to cry. I didn't know how will I survive Italy without them.

They finished and they came to me. ,,Oh Fran how will I survive without you?"Vilu asked me and she was crying too.

,,Don't worry we will survive, you just have to patient and you need to hear out Leon,"I said to her and I hugged her. We were crying. Violetta gave me a gift, which was from everyone.

Then Diego came to me. ,,Don't wait for me," I said. ,,I will alway wait for you,"he told me. I went to him and for the last time we kissed. 

,,Francesca, we will miss our flight!," my dad tol me. ,,I'll be right there!" I asnwered him.

I hugged Diego for the last time and then we did a group hug. ,,Don't forget to write," Vilu said. ,,Don't worry I will,"I told them. ,,So...I think this is the goodbye ," I told them and then I left.

I looked at them for the last time and then I got in to the car. 

----------------

I'm crying, not literally, but this chapter is so sad. So Fran left and we have Leon with amnesia, what will happen next?

I hoped you liked this chapter and write me what do you think about this chapter. "See" you soon.

Love ya <3