First date

Leon's P.O.V.

I finally asked her out today. I was preparing for it for a long time, but I didn't have courage. I didn't remember if I had something with Violetta, but I need to find out today.

I got out of my car and I went to her housd. I took a deep breath and I knocked. I was really nervous.

Suddenly someone opened the door. ,,Good evening," I said to German. Yes I know German, since whwn I was a kid, but didn't know that he has a daughter. 

,,Hi Leon,come on in," he invited me in and I slowly went inside.. ,,Violetta!" German called at Violetta.

We were standing there for few seconds and then I saw her. She had a pink dress and her hair was in a bun. She looked amazing.

,,Hey," she greeted me and I nervously greeted her back.. ,,Shall we?" I asked her and she noded. 

,,Bring her home at nine o'clock and let nothing happen to her. Have a good time!" Germán closed the door behind us and I opened the door on my car for Violetta.

When I sat in we could go. ,,You look amazing tonight,'' I looked at her and I saw her blush. 

,,Where are we going?" she quickly changed our conversation. ,,You'll see," I answered her with a simple sentence. 

                                                    *****

Violetta's P.O.V.

,,Leon if I fall I will kill you," Leon put a scarf around my eyes and I didn't see anything..,,Don't worry just trust me," I was really curious about what he did.

That was our first date and I was nervous that I destroy anything. I hoped I won't do anything bad.

,,Aaaaand, we are here," finally Leon spoke up and he took the scarf away from my eyes. I wanted to be bad to him,but when I saw what he did to me I couldn't say anything. 

We were near a column in a Greek style and on the ground was a blanket and everywhere were candles. The path that led to the place was lit by the candles. It was wonderful. 

,,Leon...it is beautifull," I turned to him and I hugged him. I felt that he isn't nervous anymore.

,,I'm glad and now shall we?" he handed me his hand and hand in hand we went to the most amazing place.

When we were there Leon gave me a red rose and I smelt it. This day is amazing I hope I won't do anything wrong,I thought.

                                                               *****

,,Hahah....I don't believe that it happened to you, don't lie" I laughed at his jokes. I didn't know that he is so funny.

,,Yeah.hah..... you should see that. I didn't know what was happening" he said and he laughed too. 

Then we were silent. ,,Do you know what time it is?" I asked him, because my dad will kill me if I will be late. ,,Mhh..wait ....it is 9:45," he said and then he realized that I need to be home at 9 o'clock.

,,Leon could you take me home?" ,,Of course, princess," he said and I looked at him.How did he call me? When he saw that I'm looking at him he started to be nervous. ,,Did I say something bad?" he asked me quickly. 

I just shook my head and I smiled at him. Then we went to the car.

                                           *****

,,Thank you for this amazing night," I thanked him and I went away. ,,Violetta wait," Leon ran after me. 

He stopped in front of me and he looked into my eyes. Then he leaned over to me and our lips touched. 

I kissed him back, but then he stopped. What happened?

------------------------

Hi there.

OMG guys we reached 4k+ reads, thank you so much, I'm really happy that you like my story. Also I have got a sad information. Only 2 chapters left, so today this story ends. So be tuned for those chapters and I "see" you soon.

Love ya <3