Anonym

Prevously:
I opened it and it was....

Vilu's P.O.V.
I opened it and it was a message from an anonym.

ANONYM: It was long I see you last.

I didn't understand why is someone writing me something like that. And I didn't know who was that. So I wrote back.

VIOLETTA: Who are you and what do you want from me?

In the minute he wrote back.

ANONYM: Oh, you didn't remember. I help you. Black short hair, brown eyes and oh a good looking guy.

VIOLETTA: No it's not true. Leave me alone.

No,no,no. It's not true. He is my ex boyfriend Tomas. The worst person in the world. I quickly blocked him and  stopped thinking about him. 

I went to take a shower and then a I layed into my bed. I was thinking about Tomas again. What if he find me?

I couldn't fall asleep. I was scared that he will find me.

****

After all I fall asleep. I tried not to think about him. 

I got up from bed. I looked at the clock. 7:45. What 7:45? No I can't be late on my second day in school.  I quicly dressed up and ran down.

I asked Ramallo if he could take my to the school. Then I sat into the car and we went. 

*****

When Ramallo stopped in front of the school I quickly run in and went to the "capital room". There we have class with Pablo.

I went to the room and the girls ran to me. For my luck Pablo wasn't there.

,,Where were you?"they asked me.

,,I slept through my alarm,"I wanted to say them, but Pablo came to the room.  

,,Hello kids, welcome to our class. This class will be free. Who wants to present him/her song that I gave you, we will listen and help to make  the song perfect," he said.

,, Can I and Camila show our song? It's called Veo veo," Fran asked and he nodded.

They started to sing. It was awesome. Then Cami came to me and she pulled me up to the stage.

I sang with them and I really liked it. It was pretty good. I knowed the lyrics from the yesterday's rehearsal.

Then when the song ended everybody aplaussed. We went down from the stage and Pablo said: ,,It was really good. And Violetta you should sing with them more.

I was really happy that I can sing with the girls and the girls were happy, too.

,,Pablo should I show my song too? It called Amor en el Aire," said someone. It was Leon. I didn't know he was here too.

He went up to the stage and he started to sing.

That time he was up there I could feel that he was looking at me.

****
The class ended and I went with the girls to the park. ,,Leon was looking  at you the whole time, and it didn't happens always," Cami said.

,,I don't think he was looking at me, there were other girls not only me," I said and I didn't want to talk about it.

But the girls were talking about him all the time. How is he cute, etc. But I can't just trust any boy, not after the things I've been through.
****
I must go back to school to my last class. While I  was walking down the stairs I didn't see the last stair and...

--------------------------------------------
So hi everyone.
Did you like the chapter?

What do ypu think did Violetta fall in love? And Leon?
Will Violetta fell from the stairs or someone catch her?
What do you think about Tomas?

And I want to thank you for 1k+ reads. I'm so happy. 😊

If you liked the chapter don't forget to give vote.

Bye. ✋