Violetta, right?

Violetta's P.O.V.

,,Oh, guys I miss her already," I said as we were watching Francesca leaving.When I looked at Diego I saw tears in his eyes. I went to him and I hugged him tightly.

,,She will be back soon, Diego,you'll see," I whispered to him and he noded. Later we went all home. For the whole way home I was thinking how would it look like without Francesca. She was the only one understood me.

*****

Couple days later

I was walking in the hall alone since when Fran left. It was hard for me that she wasn't here to me, but I got used to it.

Now we are writing songs and we are preparing to our first concert. There will be so many songs, to the themes that Pablo gave us. We are a bit nervous, but we will do it together.

The concert is coming and there are left only couple of weeks. I had a theme about love and it was the hardest theme for me.

When I was walking past a classroom I bumped into someone. ,,Sorry I wasn't paying attention," Leon said, when he saw me he smiled.

,,N..No problem, I wasn't p-paying attention,"I wanted to go away, but he stopped me ,,You are Violetta, right?" he asked me when I looked at him.

,,Do you remember me?" I felt my heart in my neck and my eyes started to "shine" ,,Oh...no, sorry, but I heard a lot about you,"he said and the sadness came back.

,,Oh, I need to go," I wanted to diseapper from there. ,,Hmm....Violetta? Don't you want to go out sometime? So I could know you better," he asked me out, on a date?

What should I say?Should I go or no? ,,I....Yes of course," what did I just say?

,,Cool, so what about today? 7 o'clock?," he suggested and I noded, then I left. For the whole day I was smiling.

*****

,,Francesca, you won't believe what happened to me,Leon asked me out," I said to Fran right in the moment when I picked up my phone.

We started to scream and she started to ask me about details. I told her everything and I aso told her about the concert.

I am really happy that phones exist, so we can talk. ,,And what about you and DIego?"I asked her.

,,I don't know,..........and Vilu when will that concert be?"Francesca quickly changed our conversation. ,,Couple of weeks, if you want I can send you the songs," I suggested.

,,Cool, I'm so excited," we were talking for a while and then I remembered that I have a "date".

Leon's P.O.V.

Today is the day that I finally call her out. I started to remeber somethings, but nothing about Violetta. Ariana already told me some storys, but I couldn't remember.

When I saw Violetta in the hall, my plan began. "By chance" I bumped into her and our conversation began.

And when I asked her out, she said yes...I wasn't so nervous. Today will be the best day of my life.

*****

Violetta's P.O.V.

What should I wear? How should I do my hair? And what......My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on my door.

,,Yes?"in that moment my dad came in with some box in his hand . ,,Violetta can we talk?" my dad asked and I started to thing if I did something wrong.

,,I heard that some guy asked you out, is that true?" he looked at me seriously. He was listening to my converstion again?

I slowly noded and he smile: ,,I have a gift for you, and I'm sure your mother would give you this too," he told me.He handed me the box and I slowly opened it.

When I took out a dress, I knew that I will wear them that night. ,Your mom had these dress on her when we first went together to a ball," my father smiled at that memory. I tightly hugged him and I felt tears coming down my face.

They weren't sad tears, but happy tears, because I could wore my mother's dress. I thanked my dad and then I started to get ready.

****

,,Violetta!!" my dad called ma. I looked in the mirror and then I went down. When I was walking down the stairs I saw him. He smiled at me right in the moment when he saw me.

---------------------------- 

Hello guys, so we have finally their firs date coming so be ready. I hope you liked this chapter, and yeah be tuned for another chapter. 

Love ya <3