"With you around? I'm always happy." She says and I smile. "I love you." She continues, yawning.

"I love you too. Take a nap or sleep. I'll be right here until you wake up." I say and she nods, cuddling up to me after I adjust to lay down so she could snuggle up like she always does.

-

"There it is." Y/N mumbles, pulling something out of her bag that's supposed to be empty and I furrow my brow, moving to see what she's up to.

"There what is?" I ask and Y/N looks over at me, holding up a pink bandanna and what looks to be eye black of the same color.

"This." She says and I nod.

"You're a couple of months early for the pink, love." I say and she shrugs. "Plus I'm not even sure you'll be able to wear that in game." I say and Y/N shrugs, looking at me.

"Watch me." She says and I sigh.

"Yeah, Hope definitely had a hand in mentoring you." I say and she shrugs again, getting up and coming over to me, kissing me softly before setting the items in her hands on the dresser in front of the TV before turning to me

"I'm going to the field with Alex and Alex, you wanna come?" She asks and I think for a second.

"Which field?" I ask and she looks at me. "Yeah, okay, I'll grab my kit bag." I say and she nods, grabbing hers before opening the door.

"We'll be waiting by the elevators." She says before disappearing.

-
Y/N
-

"So we gotta wait." I say, walking up to Newt and Baby Horse.

"Why?" Newt asks and Baby Horse rolls her eyes.

"She invited Tobin."

"I didn't want her to be bored." I say and they both roll their eyes.

When we get to the field, we all just work hard, sure, we had training this morning, but who really cared? We all wanted to put in some extra work, and that's what we did, except for Newt, all she could to to help her game, were sprints, and you know, yell at us, she was supposed to be resting because she had a game tomorrow night, but this is Alex Hugo, she doesn't listen very well.

"Alright, Newt, go away, go to bed." I say, looking at her and she sighs.

"Ugh, fine." She says and I smile, hugging my friend before letting her go.

"Hey!" I yell after her as she leaves the field, smiling when she turns to me with a small grin. "Good luck tomorrow night. We've got a game at the same time you have yours. We'll have to do movie night and relax after." I say and she nods.

"Sounds good, bye you guys!" She says before disappearing, and I squeal as someone comes up behind me and picks me up, running around with me.

"Tobin!" Alex yells. "Put your girlfriend down!" She says and I smile as Tobin listens and kisses my cheek before releasing me.

After a few hours, we head to the dorms to rest as well, and I smile as I'm pulled onto the bed with my jersey number painted over it as I leave the bathroom following my shower.

"Ew, your hair is wet." Tobin complains and I chuckle, turning over in her grasp, brushing my wet hair over her face, smiling as she scrunches her nose adorably. "Stop babe." She says and I smile, pushing my hair out of our faces and kiss her softly.

A few days later, we were down at breakfast and we were eating lighter than we usually do, of course, I only drink water, I stay away from dairy, and just really stick to my normal game day routine, but everyone is so quiet.