45

Y/N
-

My first game back was the last send off game. We were in New Jersey at Yurcak Field for the game against Australia.

"Hey, Tobin," Kelley says as we walk into the stadium for pregame. "Don't get stepped on tomorrow night." Kelley says and Tobin tries to jump at Kelley, but I catch Tobin's wrist as Kelley takes off running, hiding behind Ashlyn.

"Toby." I warn and Tobin sighs.

"Come on, I just want to step on her." Tobin says and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"That's animal abuse, Tobin, besides, stepping on a squirrel that side would probably kill her." I say and Tobin laughs, kissing me softly as we walk onto the field, tossing our stuff down by the bench.

After practice, I laugh as I'm tackled to my bed and my stomach is straddled.

"You know, my girlfriend would kill you if she saw this." I say to Ashlyn who smirks victoriously down at me.

"As would mine."

"Then get the fuck off." I say, poking my best friend's knees.

"But then I'd be bored, at least here I know you're not going anywhere, so I can annoy you all I want."

"No, seriously, get the fuck off, Ash, I have to pee."

"You went before we got on the bus!"

"Hey, Y/N, you left your key card in your bag, I thought I'd just-what the hell?" I hear Tobin say and look around Ash to see her standing there with said key card held up.

"Hi babe." I say and Tobin chuckles. "Could you maybe get her off? I really gotta pee." I say and Tobin nods, so I watch as Tobin pulls my best friend off of me and I hop right up, rushing to the bathroom.

-
Tobin
-

"Your girlfriend has the bladder of a squirrel." Ash says from where she lays, on Y/N's bed, obviously comfortable.

"Nah, Kelley can hold it pretty long." I say, smiling as Ash rolls her eyes, looking over my shoulder as arms wrap around my waist, I smile at Y/N, and she smiles back at me.

"Gross, guys. The cuteness still sickens me." Ash says, getting up and I chuckle.

"I think I heard Ali saying she was headed to the pool with some of the girls. Why don't you go join her and leave your bestie alone?" I ask and Ash puts a hand on her chest.

"Rude." Ash says, getting up. "No sex, you two!" Ash jokes as she leaves and Y/N heaves a heavy sigh, plopping onto the bed, pulling me with her.

"Babe, I need-"

"Cuddle me for a while and then you're free to go." Y/N says and I chuckle.

"Holding me captive?" I ask and she smirks up at me.

"You have said that I have captivating qualities and tendencies." Y/N says and I roll my eyes.

"You are so annoying sometimes." I say, looking up at Y/N as she straddles me, taking my hands in hers and playing with my fingers.

"Annoying or not, I'm yours and I'm not going anywhere." Y/N says and I smile up at her.

"I would hope not." I say, watching as Y/N swings our hands idly.

"I love you." She says, looking at me, so I meet her eyes and slip my hands from hers, reaching up and cupping her cheeks, pulling her in for a gentle kiss. When I pull away from the kiss, I smile when I see Y/N with her eyes still closed.  "You and your kisses." Y/N says, finally opening those green eyes of hers before laying to the side, cuddling into me.