59

"You two are duh a cute couple." An old lady says from the table beside Christen and I as we playfully argue about our meal choice and other ridiculous subjects.

"Thank you, ma'am, but we-" I start, but stop when Christen kicks my shin. "Ow! Christen!"

"We're not labeling it just yet, right, snookums?" Christen says and I raise my brow at her.

"Well, that's quite alright." The lady says as Christen grabs my hand and stares at me with lovey eyes.

"You have a good day, Miss." Christen says as the lady walks off and I look at my teammate.

"Snookums?"

"I didn't want to bust that old lady's bubble." Christen says, letting go of my hand and popping a fry into her mouth.

"Never call me that again. Or look at me with those gooey eyes again either." I say and Christen rolls her eyes at me.

"Yes, I know, only Tobin is allowed to look at you that way." Christen says and I raise my brow at my teammate.

"Not what I was going to say, but yes." I say and Christen nods.

"Yeah? And what were you going to say? Huh, Y/L/N?"

"That it's just weird for you to look at me the way my girlfriend does. So please never again." I say and Christen chuckles.

"No problem." She says and I nod, finishing my food and my drink.

"Shall we get back to the hotel? A nap sounds good about now." I say and Christen nods.

"Naptime it is." Christen says, following me out of the restaurant, jumping on my back as we pass the old lady from earlier.

"You young ladies have a nice day." She says, holding hands with an old man, both smiling at us

"You too." We both say before I walk away and head to the hotel. I set her on her feet when we get to our room, we crawl into our beds and knock the fuck out. When we wake up, it was actually the next morning, so we got up, got dressed and went down for breakfast before getting our kits on the way back to our rooms to get ready, even though it was a later practice than usual, at one instead of at 11 like usual. 

-

After training, we all decided to do our own things to keep ourselves entertained for the night, for me, it was going into Kelley and Tobin's room to annoy my girlfriend, which was really fuckin hard, when she admits to wanting to spend time with me, 

"I mean, you're not annoying Tobin, but you're annoying me." Kelley mumbles and I roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up, Kelley." Tobin says and I stick my tongue out at Kelley, who does the same. "You two behave." Tobin says and I groan.

"Entertain me then, babe." I say and Tobin looks at me from her laptop.

"In a minute." She says and I huff.

"Babe." I say and Tobin sighs.

"Babe, I'm doing emails." She says and I groan.

"Fine." I say, getting up.

"What, where are you going?" She asks and I shrug.

"To go work out. I'm bored and you're doing business." I say and Tobin sighs, but doesn't put her laptop away, so I go back to my room and change into some work out clothes, since I already handed my training kit in for cleaning. 

-
Tobin
-

When I finish with my emails, I head to her and Christen's room, knocking on the door and Christen purses her lips when she sees me.

"She's down in the gym." Christen says and I nod before heading to the elevator so I can go track my girlfriend down. When I get to the gym, she's dancing, of course, to a song I don't recognize. When she finishes the choreography, she looks at me through the mirror and stands there, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Come down here to check my emails?" She asks and I sigh.

"Baby." I start, but Y/N just stares at me with a straight face.

"Don't come down here with that baby shit, Heath, I just asked for a mere glance at me, a smile, something more than a hum. I'm busy now, Tobin, I'll get to you when I'm done." Y/N says and I walk over to her.

"I want to learn." I say and she looks at me, a brow raised.

"Learn what?"

"Whatever you want to teach me." I say and she thinks for a second, nodding after a minute.

"Fine." She says.

"Get your ass over here." She says and I nod as she puts her sweaty hair up into the famous 'twin bun' because both Ashlyn and Y/N, The Twins, wear the same bun in action. I walk over to her and she looks me over. "Yeah, okay." She says before scrolling through her phone to find a song.

-
Ashlyn
-

"No, no, no!" I yell out, groaning as Alex wins against me in the race. "Dammit!" I say, looking over at Alex as she laughs.

"Man, I love winning against you." She says and I roll my eyes at her.

"Don't let it get to your head, tether ball queen." I say and Alex groans.

"So now what?" I ask, because this hotel didn't really have much in the way of giant child entertainment.

"Sleep sounds great right now." She says and I nod.

"I agree." I say getting up and following Alex to the elevator.

For the first game of the victory tour, we won, same with the second and third, our fourth was a tie, Y/N wasn't released to play until our fourth game, just to make sure she was really ready to play, and when we got to Hawaii for our game against Russia, we were all spending most of our time out of training, out on the beach. Y/N didn't really surf a lot with us, but she still spent time laying in the sun and playing with the rest of the team, no matter the sport. You know, until Tobin finally convinces Y/N to get a rental board with her, Alex, Kelley, and myself.

"This is too much work." Y/N complains, paddling out next to me and I chuckle.

"Get over it." I say and Y/N, groans, rolling onto her back on the board.

"Come on babe!" Tobin calls out. "Get on your feet!" She calls out again.

"Be glad you got me out here, that's as good as it's going to get." Y/N says and I chuckle. "Just gonna lay here and tan." She says and I shrug, getting off my board and flip hers before getting back on mine. "Damn you, Ash." Y/N says, coming up and flipping her board back over.