56

Y/N
-

"Ugh, babe, your hands are so rough. Do you not use lotion?" Tobin asks as Ali, Ash, Alex, Allie, Kling, Tobin, and myself all relax in the back yard, Tobin playing with my hands.

"I haven't in a while. Why?" I say and Tobin looks up at me.

"Because they're rough, what are you? A mechanic?" She asks and I shrug.

"I had to be one a couple of days ago, before Alex took her car to the shop." I say and Tobin looks up at me. "Both Ash and I actually." I say and Tobin sighs.

"Fine." Tobin says and I kiss her forehead.

"Don't lie, you like the rough hands." I say and Tobin hesitates.

"Y/N, be quiet." Tobin says, blushing and I smirk.

"You're not denying it." I say, laughing as Tobin pushes me away.

"Go wrestle with Ashlyn or something." She says and I laugh, going and jumping on Ashlyn's back, laughing as we both hit the ground.

"Ugh! You damn monkey!" Ash says, slipping from my grasp, laughing as she looks at me sprawled out on the ground.

"What? Tobin said to come wrestle you."

"So you listen to her."

"Duh." I say, laughing as Ash helps me to my feet.

"Yeah, maybe don't listen to everything she says." Ash says and I sigh.

"But she has some really funny ideas." I say and Ash ruffles my hair.

"Go make out with your girlfriend." Ash says and I shrug, walking over to Tobin, wrapping my arms around her as her and Allie argue about something, 

"No, I-hi there." Tobin says, her right hand finding my hair as she turns and kisses my cheek.

"Hello." I say, kissing her softly before looking to Allie. "Allie." I say and she nods to me.

"Y/N." She says and I look at my girlfriend and back to Allie.

"So like, I'm stealing my girlfriend." I say before picking Tobin up and carrying her inside as she squirms and kicks in my arms, so I lay on the couch and let her go.

"Dammit, Y/N, I spilled my drink all over me." Tobin says, turning to me, and I give her a guilty grin.

"What were you drinking?"

"Whatever the hell Ashlyn gave me." Tobin says and I nod.

"99% sure she gave you some kind of alchohol." I say and Tobin chuckles.

"It was." She says and I roll my eyes, sitting up and holding Tobin's thighs, since she had straddled my waist. I stand and she wraps her legs around my waist, I look up at her and she shrugs, acting innocent as her hand plays with my hair that I didn't bother doing today. I walk us to my room and let her down so she can change out of the alcohol soaked clothes. "Babe." Tobin says as I scroll through Instagram, so I look over at her. "I need help with my shirt." She says and I roll my eyes, sitting up as she walks over to me, so I look up at her, since I was sitting on my bed.

"No you don't, you just want me to take it off of you because you have a secret thing for rough hands." I say and Tobin blushes as I take her shirt off of her. "Now get changed, Heath." I say and Tobin goes over to her bag, changing into clean clothes and coming over to me, straddling my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Hello there." I say as Tobin tips my chin up before capturing my lips with hers.

-
Alex
-

"Has anybody seen Y/S/N?" Ash asks and we all look around at each other.

"Y/N took Tobin inside and I haven't seen them since." Allie says and we all share another look.