16|Entering the hell.

Start from the beginning

"Mind your own business", he snapped back when she again rolled her eyes.

3. Days for household chores:
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Laila.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Harris.
Alternate Sundays each will work.

He almost choked on his saliva.

"WTF?" He gulped in the spit down his throat.

"I have never worked in my life and you want me to do it here", he almost scolded her when she passed him an odious look.

"So Mr. Prince it's not your castle where you will be treated royal", she grunted with sarcasm evident from her tone. He just raised his brows on choice of her words and nodded his head sideways.

"I'm not going to do any such work", he placed his final words and put hands at the back of his head leaning down the couch. She just narrowed her eyes.

"Fine I'll only clean my room and the rest you have to take care of", she just huffed loudly and he scowled at her.

"We will see about it later", he overpassed her annoyance and words while proceeding further.

4. Never interfere in others matter.

"Okay that's what I was expecting, atleast you're enough sensible", there was a mock in his tone and she just rolled her eyes. Replying to him would be useless.

5. Each will buy groceries in alternate months.

"When I'm not gonna eat nor I'll clean or wash my clothes here then why should I buy the groceries?" He raised his brows clearly rejecting her demand. She just huffed and tried to calmed herself down.

"Only these are rules you wrote in two hours? and among them only one has a meaning", he snorted before placing his paper in front of her. She again rolled her eyes showing him clearly that he was such a pain in neck.

Harris' Rules:

1. Never enter my room.

She lifted her eyes to saw him already staring down her when she only rolled her eyes at the back of her head.

2. Stay 100m away from me.

She again did the rolling thing. She was doing it way too much today.

3. Never touch my anything.

She just nodded her head sideways. He was really an immature and an idiot.

4. Always mind your own business.

Then the paper was all empty below.

"Okay so you wasted your past 2 hours on these 10 words which are total useless and you were saying to me that I wasted centuries on jotting down some rules", she heaved a sigh.

"Ohh please, you better absorb these words in your little brain", he rolled back his eyes now.

"Fine whatever. Let me write all of them on paper", she mumbled to herself and did her business excluding the inapprpaorate rules well only one related to groceries.