With a black wolf standing next to me. I stay human form.

Jacob standing in front of me as we both try to prepare for what happens next. I then see Sam stalking up behind him with a book in his hand hoping to hit him in the head but Lucas holds Sams hand dropping the book as he swings his hand left and right trying to either dislocate it or break it. As I was getting ready to attack I find Mack go full on shoulder onto his stomach making him let go of Sam as he stumbles backwards fallling onto his butt as she goes over to check on Dean.

He then comes toward us Jacob scartching him in the face as he stumbles toward Sam who kicks him in the gut now stumbling backwards to Mack as she stands up turns him around punching him in the face. He then moves toward Ethan who scratches his  leg.

He limps toward me as I stand high and tall as he nears me I hold him in place punching him.

"For storming off like an idiot."

I punch him again.

"For hurting Mackenzie's brothers."

I punch him again harder.

"For my brother."

Another punch was intended his way but he caught it holding my arm high as he looks up with pure evil all over his eyes as he wipes his blood from his lip using the thumb of his free hand. He now held me by my neck, he has thing for holding people high by there necks, high of the ground my legs dangling cutting my airway as I try clawing his hands away but his hands stone hard I get really tired letting my hands fall to my side as black starts creeping up on my vision.

"For being a little girl thinking you can punch me or even defeat me . Ha, useless." He laughs evilly.

That was the last thing I heard before i was thrown toward the wall with much force. Blacking out.

~~~~
Ethan's P.O.V.

Sitting here, all of us, has been hell. Ranelle had been out for a week . All of us were dirty, anxious just waiting for a sign that she has awaken.

All of us except Lucas.

Apparently he was 'guilty' for his actions and has locked him self from everybody else as Jacob puts it.

He should feel guilty. He blacked his mate putting her in this position, the same mate he should have been protecting from everybody, the same mate who had so much shit thrown her way in those 2 years and this was just an add up.

Thinking about I just grip Nelle hand tighter as I ran a hand through my hair letting out a frustrated sigh. I can't believe it she is such a good person and shit is what she got.

I put my head between my outstretched hands holding Nelle's hand the metal bar holding my head, as a few tears slipped down. How did I let this happen to her?

I looked up a little so no one would notice and saw her face. She look so peaceful and beautiful yet all that peacefulness holds a horrible story behind it.

Mom and dad still don't know and I'm keeping it that way until we get there. She is going to come back to her old pack after she wakes up as I can't let her stay here until Lucas is back on track.

Dean and Sam have been really helpful in these times. They were helping Jacob planning the attack, getting resources contacting other hunters, apparently this fight is also important to the hunters.

Mack is amazing she was staying beside me, reassuring me talking also occasionally making me laugh. She would bring up memories of her and Ranelle even it hasn't been  a month they have been together. Mack is absolutely stunning. Involuntary I look up, she catches me and smiles trying to hide her blush.