33: Up and Wake

Song:Monster~ Eminem ft Rihanna
〰〰〰〰〰

Door breaks open..

A raging Lucas is standing in the place of that poor broken door. May the door rest in peace.

He had veins popping on his forehead and arms, black and blue everywhere. His pupils have turned completely yellow, with his claws... CLAWS!! I swear to you there are claws in the place of his fingernails. I'm, we are all going to die.

My legs gave out as now I'm on the ground with Mack trying to move me backward but I can see she is also struggling to stand upright.

"Get out of my fucking way!" Growls Lucas at Ethan Jacob Dean and Sam. I could literally see the words vibrating through them. He was truly petrifying, they all looked so small comparing to him but maybe yup most probably Sam was the same height.

"Man you can't just wolf out like this." Says Jacob as he tries to get closer but moves backward as Lucas growls again.

"I do whatever I fucking want!"

"Of course ofcourse you can," says Jacob as he raises his hands up. "But how do you expect Ranelle to warm up to you to  you if you keep scaring  the living wits out of her."

"Jacobs right you know Lucas, just take a good look at her. Does she seem like shes so alright?" Butts in Ethan as he moves aside so that I'm visible to Lucas.

I am beyond alright, my hair was sticking everywhere, cheeks stained with this black thing called 'mascara' and tears. I'm on the ground my eyes wide and frightened with Mack helping me as she is in the same state. I'm a complete mess but that didn't help Lucas, all it did was make him angry as he starts walking my way but Ethan and Sam were quick to that and stood in front of him.

"Get out of my way NOW!"

"No way in hell," states Ethan.

"I won't repeat myself," says Lucas on a more calmer yet terrifying voice.

And that ladies and gentlemen was how the fight began.

Lucas goes in for the face but Ethan was quick on his feet dodging it as he lands one on Lucas for the stomach and was met with a kick to the ground. Jacob now is in his place as he dodges Lucas's punches getting a hold of his right arm punching him in the face Sam butting in holding his left arm as Ethan gets up punching him in the stomach with Dean coming and kicking him to the ground.

Lucas is quick to get back up punching Sam away while throwing Ethan to the complementary table breaking it in the process. At that sight my wolf mode slowly but steadily starts to take in control.

Jacob is left who tries to punch Lucas but instead he is being held in the air by his neck with Dean coming to the rescue punching him square in the jaw. Jacob now thrown on the ground leaving Dean alone trying to fight Lucas but he's not the same strength, as he kicks and hits Dean toward a corner he takes  a handful of hair as he positions Dean's head up he goes in for a punch but Dean punches him in the jewels and an ash-coloured wolf, Ethan, biting his arm which makes him fall over leaving a tired helpless Dean on the floor.

Ethan, his own pack's best fighter and second in command, is clearly trying his best in trying to defeat one of the strongest Alpha in America but is failing. He keeps and keeps fighting, dodging hoping to tier him out. He made one wrong move and Lucas is squeezing the life out of him.

I broke of Mack's hold as I ran toward them lifting my leg and kicking Lucas in his shoulder as hard as I can and he slides toward the wall hitting his head.

I turn toward Ethan checking his pulse he is still breathing and now conscious he looks up and starts with his wolf-head trying to warn me and just in time I slide toward the broken table .