6:A Little Chat

As I was walking in the forest, I felt every small detail like the squirrel hiding between the bushes the fresh smell of berries the wet soil beneath my feet and the small branches that break under my feet, the sound of a waterfall that could be miles away from were i was walking.

As I neared the waterfall I saw an insanely beautiful pure white wolf but the tips of her ears and her paws were black and then i remebered it was Skylar I saw her drinking from the waterfall which pure clear water and it seemed glowing it had a lot of beautiful flowers of all sorts of colours, lilipads with frogs on top of it, as i was nearing

"Amazing isnt it."

"Yea." i said speechless

"I know you have questions and i will answer some of them." Thank god someone will answer my questions I thought to my self.

"Do werewolves exists?"

"Yup, they do exist and they live in packs but you can't recognize them cause the blend in or live deep in the forest."

"Can they shapeshift anytime or only under a full moon?"

"They can shift any time they want but on the full moon they lose control becuz their wolves take over, so they stay inside."

"What are packs?"

"They are groups of werewolves, like a community. The pack contains a leader, second in command and a third in command."

"Am I a werewolf?" I asked the question I've been longing to know the answer to. I really didn't want to be so I can leave that hell hole of a place but it would also be cool to be a werewolf.

"Yes Ranelle, you are a werewolf." As I heard those words I was happy and excited but also shocked and a bit nervous,"you can't tell anyone unless I tell you to tell."

"Okay." Still in a daze trying to register the information,"wait is this real or another dream?" I asked because it could be a dream and I would get worked up and nothing is called a werewolf

"This is real,"she said walking away,"Don't worry I'll see you soon."

"No, don't leave I still got questions" and just like that she left. She left me hanging, again.

I woke up with a start, I looked at the window and found the sun was rising so I got up picked dark skinny jeans with a plaid white short and black worn out converse ,which I like because I don't like new shoes.

I went to the door and asked if I can go out and luckily it was Ethan's shift so he quickly agreed and took me.

"Why so early?" He asked with a little curiosity

"No reason, I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep," I really wanted to tell him but Skylar said not to so I kept my mouth shut and he didn't ask any more questions but I knew that the conversation wasn't over.

As I entered, I quickly went to the corner cause I didn't want to see me...yet. After a few minutes I got up and look at the mirror I looked horrible I had black bags under my eyes, my hair was greasy and I looked pale. I decided to wash my face and put my hair in a bun.

As I walked out I saw Ethan waiting for me as if he knew the moment I will go out.

"Can I go to the cafeteria?" I said

"I can't take you there."

"Please," I said while doing my best adorable-you-can't-say-no-to face.

"Don't look at the eyes, not the eyes." He said while groaning, "come on you know I can take you."

"Agh okay." Apparently my adorable-you-can't-say-no to face didn't work.

I went to my cell and waited till everybody woke up. During that time I saw a deck of cards at the edge of the table so I went and played the Find its Match game, where you flip a card and try to find the same,(if you didn't know cuz I don't know it's real name) and time passed until I heard Lucas stirring, so I decide to wake him up cause I was bored like hell.

"Wake up!" I screamed at him and he jumped

"Good morning to you to," he said groaning with a fake smile," why so early?"

"I don't know but I'm starving and I need to go eat"

"Why me!"

"Wake up and go get clothes and go to the bathroom on your way wake up Jacob and Ian and some other people so we can eat."

"Okay." He got up and dragged his feet on the ground. He got his clothes and went to the bathroom. After a while the guard said

"Come one its time to eat."

"Yasss!" I said eagerly

As i enter the cafeteria, I went and took 3 pancakes and 3 strips of bacon with some orange juice. As I was leaving I was searching for Lucas but I found Jacob and Ian so I went to them.

"Hey, did Lucas come?"

"No we thought he was with you." Said Ian

"Yea well he's not."

"Maybe he's in the bathroom."said Jacob eating his pancake

"Yea maybe." But I wasn't convinced. He was more than usually late and he's a boy(no offense)

"Get up and come with me!"shouted the guard behind me.

"Me?"

"Yes you Ranelle GET UP!"

"Okay okay." He has some real anger issues. As we were walking I directly knew where we were going and I was praying that what I had been thinking wasn't going to come true but of course that never happens I was born in the bad luck side. I my eyes brimming with tears but I bite on lip really hard it started to bleed but I didn't care.

When I entered everything I had hoped won't happen happened...

{}{}{}{}
Hey here's the other chapter and thanks for voting really appreciate it.. I just left a cliffhanger there ooOoo

~Baiii🙃