11:Rankings

I'm going to start putting songs on every chapter. They may be similar to the chapter and may be not.

Song:Human~Christina perri
~~~

Today was supposed to be the last week of this cell sitting, but Molly decided to stay another 2 weeks. I couldn't take it anymore, this is pure torture I'm not going to be able to eat anything except some little pieces of bread.

I sighed and started thinking negative thoughts about dying here and never going to be loved, but Ethan knew somehow and told me to remove those 'disgusting thoughts'. I mean yes they are disturbing but if you were my place what would you do but I just smiled and told him I won't repeat it deep down inside I knew they will creep back up.

"Hey, I heard they're bringing another partner here?"

"Ya she's new and is just like you."

"Oh thank god, now I'll have my partner in crime." I said rubbing my hands together with  a mischievous grin.

"I thought I was your patter in crime."

"Nope your like the over protective mother."

"I'm not a mother, have you seen my pranks from before?"

"No but I bet they were lame."

"They weren't," he said looking down and then he raised his head with a big smile like a kid who just got million gifts on Christmas, " I egged my enemy's house."

"Only, I bet if I was out of here I would have broken his really expensive car egged his house and removed his eyebrows." I said laughing and later he joined laughing.

"I feel sleepy." I said yawning

"Can you sit here so I can sleep on your shoulder cause those weird angles I've been sleeping in have done much damage to my neck already." He came and stay down next to me and I took a comfortable pointed and I slowly drifted to sleep.

I am laying on the grass and looking at the night sky filled with millions of stars, glowing in the dark sky. I propped my self up and looked around.

There was a big space, the trees were tall and had magnificent flowers on them. Each one a different colour and shape, one was a dark purple with white splatters all over it, one was white with yellow stamens inside and it had a orange butterfly with black dots and a black outline in it. The forest in total was beautiful.

Then came Skyler, but she didn't look happy like she used to do.

"Listen to me carefully," she started with so much seriousness I knew that it won't be to good.

"Lucas knows your a werewolf even Ethan,Jacob,and Ian. They all know because they are Werewolves. When you get out just tell Lucas mate and he'll understand. Any questions."

"Um ya only one," I said " what's a mate?" Afraid she will laugh but she didn't.

"Do you know the term soulmate?"

"Not really."

"Well a mate is just like a soulmate. A mate is your other half is the person you will end up with till the rest of your life. Of course you can feel a pull towards Lucas or tingles when you brush your hands near his or when he touches you. He has the same effect you have."

"Wait I know that wolves have rankings, is that true?"

"We're did you hear that?"

"When I was walking in the corridor I heard people say he has a high ranking in the wolves world."

"Yes the have rankings. There's the Alpha, which is the leader or highest rank the Beta, second in command he is close to the Alpha he could be a best friend a cousin, he takes the place of the Alpha if he is gone and the Gamma or Third in Command who is in charge when the Beta and the Alpha are gone. There is also the packs best fighter, he is considered a high rank cause he is the best fighter."

"Now if you are the mate of the Alpha you are a Luna, which means you are considered as a mother to the whole pack and helps the Alpha to make decisions or calm him down when he is angry. The mate of the Beta is called Female Beta she had the same job as the Beta she helps you take care of the pack."

"How can a Luna calm down a furious Alpha with just a touch?"

"It's not only for the high rankings it's for all the mates. When one of you is angry it's the job of the other one to touch you in any way possible so that she/he can calm down."

"So what ranking is Lucas?"

"He is the Alpha."

"What!" I said shocked "you mean I'm the Luna but I'm not fit for it."

"The Moon Goddess never makes a mistake."

"Huh?"

"Lucas will explain every thing when you get out and it's gonna be soon."

"Wait, who are Ethan Jacob and Ian?"

"Why don't you ask them." With that she left me.

~~~~~

I jolted up awake and found Ethan beside me.

"Ethan what ranking are you?" I asked in a hushed tone so no one hears me.

"What d-do you mean?" He asked shocked that I asked this kinda question.

"You exactly what I mean." I looked at him giving him the I-know-everything- look.

"I'll tell you on my second shift cause I have to go."  He got up so fast and went and another guard came in.

After a really long day it was Ethan's shift, but he didn't come. I was sad and angry.

"Um isn't it Ethan's turn?" I asked the guard

"He said he won't do today, but he'll take my 2 shifts and his if I do this for him."

I was a bit revealed that I would see him 3 times tomorrow. With that in mind I drifted of to sleep.

{}{}{}{}
Hiii, hope you liked it.
Next chapter will be up on Monday on Tuesday depending  on writtings block.

Sneak peak: it's when they reveal who they are😉

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~Baiii❤️