12:Time to Tell

Okay I'm going to do some changes Ethan is going to be Ranelle's big brother because I fell the he is more over protective over her, which makes him more of a brother than Ian. So Ian is going to be the packs best fighter and Ethan is going to be the big brother.Thanks for understanding.

Song:Polarize-twenty one pilots

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Today is the day Ethan is going to explain everything to me. Now maybe not everything but the right amount.Lets just hope he shows up I'm starving in 2 ways 1)I need food 2)I need information.

"Hey" I directly turned my head his way so fast I may have lashed it but its all right, it was Ethan and he was kind of shy... no that's not the word ' nervousness'is the word like he will be caught doing it.

"Hi," I said moving a bit for him to come and sit but he didn't come he just stood there looking at his feet.

"If you don't wanna talk about it I understand, I can wait for another time or maybe never but it doesn't bother me," I said looking at him and standing up going to the corner but was stopped.

"No wait I'll tell you, just making sure no one is here." he said while sniffing the air. I just nodded and sat back in my original place relived that he decided to tell me because if he didn't I would have beaten him and the truth would have bothered me a lot that I didn't know what lies beyond. Not really but I would have been bothered.

"Okay you want the truth your gonna have it but not all. Some things are meant to be opened later."

'He is right some things should be covered by Lucas and not him'

'Why, can't you just tell me everything right know? What if i can help you people out.'

'This was not the time I should have told you to ask them or tell them but we knew something is wrong involving Molly and we didn't like it.'

'What do you mean we or with whom do you mean we?'

'Oh hehehe um Lucas's wolf Tyler.'

'Oh he has a wolf ah okay.HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OTHER WEREWOLVES HAVE WOLVES  you know if you didn't just tell me I was gonna tell Ethan I have a wolf inside of me that's talking to me cool right and would have made a complete fool out of me.'

'wait so you still haven't made a complete fool out of yourself that you are talking  out loud to thin air and Ethan is looking at you like crazy byee'

'oh no you don't, wait am  I really talking out loud?'

"Yes yes you are," said Ethan looking at me like crazy wait but I am crazy so it doesn't really matter.Ethan started laughing and started to cry when he saw my dumb struck face

"What is so funny?"

"You admitting to your self that you are crazy." he said laughing his ass off.

"oops sorry," well that would be funny. "Anyways back to the topic."

"Ah yes, what would you like to know?"

"Your ranking and Jacob's and Ian's if that's okay I mean it is okay you agreed to answer me to any question i have so basically I don't have to say please but it wont be nice-" He stopped me from rambling which I'm thankful for because I would have continued all day.

"Okay I will answer and don't worry how you ask the question I understand it is all new to you and you want answers."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Okay so Skylar told all about ranking and what they do right?" i just nodded knowing that Lucas has told them about my wolf.

"Good so you know the meaning of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma or Third in Command. okay Jacob is the Beta or second in command, helper and most trusted person to the Alpha. Ian is the pack's best fighter which has a high ranking cause he is better than anyone in the pack excluding the first three Alpha,Beta,Gamma . The Alpha is beyond the strongest of the pack. okay?"