21:Special Powers

Thank you @golden_wolf for voting and thank you @MackenzieFoyFan4Ever also for voting. I know I missed a lot it is because the notifications have been from a long time and I couldn't go any more down than these.
I know I forgot some if you still want the shout out please DM me.

Song:2 A.M.~Russ

Before I start writting I want to thank my best friends who let me write even when I didnt feel like it thank you MarilynHaddad6 razanturk08 nano1404 thank you so much.
{}{}{}

After that abs thing with Lucas. It was time we get down to business.

Lucas told me about the mind-link ,where I could to talk to someone using my mind how cool, but only the people who are in my pack so I guess I can talk to Ethan only.

"Ranelle, I found something weird about you. Didn't you say you were a white wolf?" He asked looking at me as if I was his special Christmas present. All I did was nod  and he looked like the cat from Alice in wonderland.

"That means you have more capabilities than other werewolves heck you may have more capabilities than I do and I'm an Alpha."

"So... I can move things with my head or I can disappear?"

"No not that kind of stuff, maybe you could I don't really know a lot about this stuff but Ian does."

"So we have to get Ian, but isnt Ian a pack fighter?"

"Yup but he also is a walking encyclopedia."

"Wow. We talk to him during lunch which is-"

"Is in exactly 1 minute and 27 seconds."

"Are you sure you also aren't a walking encyclopedia."

"Ha ha very funny."

"I know I get that a lot I may just be a comedian."

"A very-"

"GET UP, Lunch time."

"Till next time lukey."

~~~~

"Hey Coby. Hey walking encyclopedia." I said as I sat down with them.

"Walking encyclopedia?" Asked Ian looking confused.

"Yup I was looking for a nickname for you and Lucas helped me."

"How did he help you  giving me a nickname?"

I looked around  checking of anyone is listening, I found non.

"We wanted to know if a white wolf had special powers?"

"So what does have to do with the nickname?"

"Patience child. So Lucas said to ask you cause you are s walking encyclopedia."

"Oh interesting story so that's how you gave me that nickname."

"Yup it was all Lucas." I said innocently and as if on cue Lucas came and sat down.

"So you think I'm a walking encyclopedia?"

"What,no. What makes you think that?" He said as if he was a kid caught eating from the cookie jar.

"Ah nothing but your mate hear just spilled some beans," he said crossing his hands across his chest. When he said that beans literally fell on my jeans.

"You're right and it may stain," I said as I was trying to remove the beans from my pants.
"Dang it these are my favorite pair of."

"Literally spilled beans," said Ian

"Anyways, so I need some info." Asked Lucas

"Okay, let's hear it."

"Well we-Nelle-wants to know if white wolves have some kind of special powers?"

"Why?"

Lucas was clenching and unclenching his fist, I knew he was angry that someone is questioning the Alpha so I butted in.

"When he was explaining he said something about a white wolf so I wanted to know why they are always important that's all." Under the table Lucas held my hand and smiled as in a thank you

"Oh, ya they do have special but each one has a different one when they shift for the first time they get a power that will be the strongest in them and easiest to master like some can read minds,some can mind link from miles even if they aren't from the pack,the list is endless but at the end they will all have the same special powers when they fully mate."

"Cool." I said nodding and looking at Lucas I gave him a slight nod and the bell rang indicating time to go to our cell.

"Bye Coby, bye walking encyclopedia," I said as me and Lucas stood up and Ethan came to take us.

••••

"So guys do white wolves have special powers?" Asked Ethan as we were going to the cell.

"Apparently they do but I think I have only one now cause I shifted and they will increase and I will become a full white wolf when I fully mate."

"Well that won't be soon," said Ethan

"Don't you worry I have plan to bust out and it will be soon," said Lucas with a smirk.

"I didn't mean because she is stuck hear. Oh no she won't mate until she's 30 no scratch that 40."

"Hey by the time I'm 50 they will be 10 years old no way  I am going to look old in front of my child's friends," I said with a pout and crossing my hands like a child.

{}{}{}
Hii wolfys, long time no write (get it get it, no okay then)

I'm sorry I didn't write for a long time I was busy that past week.

Anyways hope you enjoyed it❤️

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Baiii😋