18:Dream

Thanks to a special person who is voting for me a lot and encouraging me to write, thank you nano1404 🙃
Thank you @TanaGarrison for voting😊

Song:Beautiful girls ~ Sean Kingston

{}{}{}{}

I was stunned.

Listening to the real truth, my 'brother' is telling me. Now I am really happy that he is my brother, I mean I have a family that loves me and that didn't sell me.

"And ever since that day, I've been looking for you but not only me everybody, you were loved by everyone. No one ever disliked except those sluts who envied you. You had a caring instant, you were so kind it was unnatural,"Ethan said with something in his tone, hope he had hope that I'd trust him.

I do.

"Wait, why don't I remember all this?"

"I think they hit you to hard in one of your beatings or gave you something," he said while thinking hard

And I suddenly remembered what I heard when Lucas was getting me chocolate cake(you can find it in chapter new friends).

"Hey wait I once heard Molly taking to someone about moving me because something there would jog my memory but I just heard Ra and then I ran cause I made a noise," I said hopping for him to say some thing anything.

"I don't know but I think we should go back."

"Ya okay."

As we were walking back I just kept thinking and comparing my old self to my current self ,I could see that I didnt really change.I'm still stubborn as hell but am I kind?

"Here you go," said Ethan as we reached he gave me a quick hug and turned and before I entered.

"Don't be to hard on Lucas he is just trying to protect you."

"Ya don't worry about it,"and with that being said  I entered.

I looked a Lucas and he looked at me. His eyes had longing and sadness in them and mine probably showed the same longing but not really sadness, I couldn't stand not talking so I went to him and laid beside him.

"Listen I'm not really that easy to forgive a person, but I forgave you only because Ethan said to," I said

"I can live with that," he said with the biggest smile on his face.

With that we cuddled and fell a sleep.

I was looking at the mirror, what I saw was unbelievable.

There was a girl, so beautiful, she was wearing a dress. The dress's top is black with lace details then the place where the curve is another section which had middle pink colour with black flowers all over it but it doesn't hide the pink (the pic is above I know it's not good description but I tried) it was perfect length not to short to show my booty and not to tall to reach  above my knees.

Her makeup was simple. She only had mascara, eyeliner and a bit of blush on her face. It was simple but beautiful and her hair was put into a Katniss braid.

As I started to recognize the girls face I found out it was mine. Wait what?

"Hey Nella you ready?" Asked a man as I looked at him through the mirror I found he had the similar  green eyes as Ethan's, could that possibly be my father?