31: The Winchesters are here

Dean and Sam with their outfits

A huge thanks for everybody who voted you guys are all so amazing ❤♥️♥️

Song: We just haven't met yet ~Russ
{}{}{}{}{}

This week has been beyond amazing.

It has been a week since our escape but it felt like years, yes I've been getting horrible nightmares but Lucas was always there and because of that they slowly by time are disappearing.

before all the dates I got to know him better than ever like his favorite color music artist and also my parents all that I have missed I even got some of the memory back. Skyler and I got so close knowing we are literally the same body got to know all the werewolf crap I needed to know apparently I am a luna meaning like a mother of this pack and I can command also but I have kinder way than Lucas. Mackenzie and I have also gotten a lot closer she told me everything about her like stopping the apocalypse about a fight with the archangelsMicheal and lucifer and fighting off demons Lilith Azazel all this that I would call a big bag of bull but with everything I did believe her as her job is hunting supernatural creatures apparently like me and many many others.

On the other hand, my dates were something out of this world he really did put his heart into them as they were something special. Our first date was simple but unforgettable it was a picnic under the night sky beside an amazing waterfall scenery with a bottle of red wine which is some good stuff, we talked about everything and anything how many babies we want our wedding all things that sound so early tp plan but so late not to.the second date was a family dinner may not sound like one but he knew it was important for me so he prepared it in an amazing restaurant ith delicious food was gonna order the whole menu but my stupid stomach gave up on food, much more beautiful dates.

Biting my lip to stop from smiling but failing miserably as we are waiting for the Winchesters to arrive at any minute.

"Come on you know I can't handle myself if you are gonna keep biting your lip like that," whining Lucas beside me with lust evident in his eyes.

"Ah yes sorry, I was just thinking about how my life changed in a week about everything you did especially the dates and how you are okay with waiting me out till we err... mate .." saying this out loud makes me repeat my action of biting my lip to stop from smiling looking down toward the ground.

"I told you to stop," as he comes over lifts my face and kisses me passionately our lips fits perfectly together as if every bump and curve was craft-made to fit his like a lock and key as they move in sync. I would have gone on forever kissing those soft lips but the body demands some oxygen as I said stupid body.

we break the kiss with our foreheads touching we were in our little perfect bubble but we heard the rumbling of a car engine a few blocks ahead so we separated our foreheads stood a bit taller together with Lucas hand on my waist and mine behind his back. standing like this for a few minutes till we see a black car that is absolutely stunning turn the corner and park beside us and let me tell not only was the car stunning but also the driver and his brother. one was taller than the other with taller hair than the other both have light brown hair and both were gorgeous

As they approached I saw that the taller one had light brown eyes as he was wearing a blue flannel with a bit of red, over it with a beige jacket with blue pants jeans and black boots while the shorter one a black shirt and a blue flannel with a black jacket blue jeans and also black shoes.

"Hi I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean," he extended his arm and Lucas was happy to take it.

"Nice car." I say pointing at it,  "What is it?"