9:Waking Up

Agh it feels like years I've been here. I want to wake up!!!!! That's it I'm going to move out of here.

First I focused on my eyes,I tried and I tried but nothing happened. Ughh why!!!

I tried again and again until my last tiny little energy I had left I gave all my might and voila I opened my eyes but was ready to re-close them expecting to be blinded by the light , no light um that's good.

I slightly raised myself to see my surrounding but it was dark only small tiny light was shown from the bottom of the door guessing by the darkness I guess it's around 2 in the morning.

I was thinking going back to sleep but denied the thought because I slept for years and I ain't ready to that again so I just stared at the celling  and started thinking about my life which really isnt anything but pain torture and tears that I cry at night to sleep.

"Ughh why me!!!" I whispered screamed so no guard wouldnt barge in. I need a lot more time in the hospital kind of place.

I continued thinking until I couldn't take it any longer and started imagining how my parents would look like and what I got from them, the traits.

My father would be tall 6'0,6'3 cause I'm tall for a girl, and he has brown eyes while my mom would be a little shorter like 5'7 or 5'6, she would have also brown hair but with natural highlights and grey eyes. I think my dad would be a kind and good man but my mom has an attitude. So that sums up, I got my brown with natural highlights from mom my brown grayish eyes from both my attitude from mom, and my natural caring instinct from dad.
With that in mind I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to the door opening and shuffling of feet.

"Oh my god your awake!" The person said and came and hugged me.

"Ya I'm awake but I'm not planning on going to sleep again," he pulled and it was Lucas, oh how much I missed his diluted green eyes and his black hair that looks that he ran his hand one to many times, his beautiful smile and that one sided dimple.

"Oh sorry," he said while sitting on my bed, "I was so worried you would wake up and forget everything or worse never wake up, I missed you so much." He hugged me again but this time I hugged back.

"Wait, anything bad happened to you?" I said while checking if any major injuries but thank god I found non except his small scar on his left cheek, it didn't look deep but I now it will stay. Involuntary I put the tip of my fingers on the scar.

"How can you say that while you were the one who got kicked scarred and punched?"

"Eh got used to it but if anything happened to you I would never forgive my self." I said looking down playing with my nail and on the verge of crying.

"Hey look at me," he said as he raised my chin to look at him,"it's not your fault, if it's anybody's fault it's Molly's."

"Hey man," said Jacob as he entered,"Oh look Nell is awake." He said rushing to hug me which I gladly accepted opening my arms for him to hug me.

As he was nearing to hug me I heard an inhuman growl like an animal growl.

"Oh how I missed you," said Jacob while tightening the hug as if he's trying to prove something but what.

What was that growl, it wasn't human and it was definitely an animal's. Is it possible that whoever did it is also a werewolf? I was cut when another person hugged me. I stiffened but instantly relaxed when I knew it was Ian.

"We missed you," he said as he broke the hug. Surprisingly in Lucas's it's more of a protection and love and like its where I should be.

"Me too I missed you all." I said looking at them, like my new family.

"Ethan would have com-" Ian was cut by Ethan coming in with a tray of food.

"ETHAN!" I said while opening my arms signaling for him to hug me.

"Nelly" he said as he hugged me, his hug was more of brotherly love. Huh that's funny, but I brushed it off.

"You got me food," I said as I turned and took the food from the table. Mmm boy am I hungry, but all was found was a small piece of bread.

As if sensing my sudden change in mood, "Sorry that's all they can let me give you. Orders."

"No it's okay." I managed a smile while cutting it into pieces and giving them a small piece, they took it, I felt happy that I didn't have to fight then to take it.
"When will I leave?"

"Now"

"Oh okay" I said getting up and Lucas helping me gain balance which I couldn't so he held me outside while Ethan is beside us and Jacob and Ian another guard beside them.

As we entered they told us to go to bed ya I woke up a little bit late like around 4.

"Hey Lucas how long was I out?"

" 1 month."

"Thanks." I said smiling as I entered bed.

"Goodnight Ran,"he said kissing my forehead.

"No stay, please can you sleep with me?"

"Sure." He said happy and glad that I asked.

I moved to the side while he slid in the bed and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in. I instantly relaxed and my eyes started to drop but before I did I heard him say.

"I love you Ran."

{}{}{}{}{}
Hiiii it's been a long two weeks without writting. Anyways thanks for voting.

Happy New Year 🎉
Hope this year is full of happiness.

~Baiii❤️